Sprint - ATERSO01 Sent me a collections letter
I received a collections letter stating i owe SPRINT $664.56, and they are willing to settle for 1/2 the payment of $332.28. Obviously not! I dont have an account with sprint!
I will file a complaint with the BBB, FTC, and the POST MASTER...
There are many scams out there, Always notice if there are more than one acct. number/address, more than likely is a scam.
ATERSO01, is using (Convergent/outsourcing, INC.) The addresses are,
PO Box 1022
Wixom MI 48393-1022
Convergent Outsourcing. INC.
10750 Hammerly BLVD. #200
Houston, TX 77043
Convergent Outsourcing, INC.
PO Box 9004
Renton WA 98057-9004
"Do not give your EMAIL"
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I recieved a promotion of $30.00 via Email, if i do upgrade my old i phone and lease the I6 the offer was, $25.00 for being a loyalty customer, and..."
- " WTF absolutely no customer service training is provided at this location! walked in at 4:50pm all employees just standing around chit chatting. a customer rep remind you this is..."
- "No Wonder They Got So Many Bad Reviews! Many Members Are Scared To Come Out And Tell The Truth! I Have Hidden The Truth Long Enough! Now It Is Time To Spill The..."
- "1st room was invested with termites 2nd one was fithy. Only prostitutes and drug dealers would be comfortable here. Pictures and videos. I filed a complaint #3246930 & still have..."
- "When we was checking in the young man was advertising for another company he was more concerned with telling us how to get there then given us a proper receipt.We..."
- "I have been looking for a job since 2015 after losing a college scholarship so I could return to college. A school board employee who helps get students into the..."
- "I attended the 1020 Barbershop 3 showing at the Edwards Temecula 15. I was sitting in either row J or K seats 7-11. My wallet must have fallen out from..."
- "FashionMia did not send what I ordered, I order the Color Block Bowknot Boat Neck Bodycon-dress in beige. After waiting approximately 18 days for delivery, I received a cheap looking,..."
- "Two months ago we ordered a Marvin Ultimate Sliding French Door, supposedly the best of the best on the market. In fact, 10 years ago we ordered the same door..."