I received a collections letter stating i owe SPRINT $664.56, and they are willing to settle for 1/2 the payment of $332.28. Obviously not! I dont have an account with sprint!
I will file a complaint with the BBB, FTC, and the POST MASTER...
There are many scams out there, Always notice if there are more than one acct. number/address, more than likely is a scam.
ATERSO01, is using (Convergent/outsourcing, INC.) The addresses are,
PO Box 1022
Wixom MI 48393-1022
Convergent Outsourcing. INC.
10750 Hammerly BLVD. #200
Houston, TX 77043
Convergent Outsourcing, INC.
PO Box 9004
Renton WA 98057-9004
"Do not give your EMAIL"
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Collections Letter
- Review category
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "So here it is 1am, I'm still up watching netflix, while also downloading app updates, computer updates, and downloading iTunes music. I wake up the next morning and here..."
- "You *** ***. I am paying for a 60$ plan, and my bill this month was 200$ I AM NOT ASKING FOR ADDITIONAL DATA THATS YOUR FAULT THAT YOU DON"T..."
- "Evan Tereszcuk said he was a software broker and promised he could get my small business a very popular internet sweepstakes software. Having worked with him on other software I..."
- "We live 5 min. from location at Viking/Airline, we have multiple hamburger choices with Airline Dr. in Bossier expanding rapidly. Went to McDonalds at approx. 10:50 tonight, receipt shows that..."
- "I have been looking for a job since 2015 after losing a college scholarship so I could return to college. A school board employee who helps get students into the..."
- "1st room was invested with termites 2nd one was fithy. Only prostitutes and drug dealers would be comfortable here. Pictures and videos. I filed a complaint #3246930 & still have..."
- "I was told that they would pressure wash before painting. Never got done so they painted over all the dirt except for the few places they scraped. Still loose paint..."
- "Kitchen table purchased in January of 2015. Less than one year later the table is defaced. My wife called on April 8th 2016, Spoke to a gentlemen who stated that..."
- "I'm not a regular customer of Dillard's - in fact I don't recall ever purchasing anything from them before an online order placed 7/25/16 for a women's twinset that was..."