Sprint - ATERSO01 Sent me a collections letter
I received a collections letter stating i owe SPRINT $664.56, and they are willing to settle for 1/2 the payment of $332.28. Obviously not! I dont have an account with sprint!
I will file a complaint with the BBB, FTC, and the POST MASTER...
There are many scams out there, Always notice if there are more than one acct. number/address, more than likely is a scam.
ATERSO01, is using (Convergent/outsourcing, INC.) The addresses are,
PO Box 1022
Wixom MI 48393-1022
Convergent Outsourcing. INC.
10750 Hammerly BLVD. #200
Houston, TX 77043
Convergent Outsourcing, INC.
PO Box 9004
Renton WA 98057-9004
"Do not give your EMAIL"
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "This software does not work as advertised, numerous claims of functionality do not work, including the remote camera, and the call recording. There is a significant delay between data reaching..."
- "I am a small business owner in Roanoke, VA & a pawn shop co- owner. I met Mr Douthat at our pawn shop when he came in to browse for..."
- "My Sony Xperia which is real piece of work stopped working, no one could clearly hear me, the sound was garbled. After taking the phone to CPR (Cell phone repair)..."
- "I was at the shop till you drop at the convention center in the greater shreveport/bossier city la. I cam across a booth for make up and creams as a..."
- "I was told at check in it would 2hr wait after 2 hours and watching people come in after me get seen I was concerned. The desk staff said their..."
- "was not what was presented online. online dress was beautiful and bright with different flowers all over it. what I received was a dull cheap dress with a bunch of..."
- "I did a survey for 2 weeks and paid to have 1,000 responses for $26. Instead of shutting down the survey at 1,000 responses, Survey Monkey allowed over 3,000 people..."
- "I have been a loyal customer of Amazon since 2002. In the beginning they were a customer oriented company. Since 2006 I have noticed that this is changing,..."
- "The answer to the main question asked in reviews on Ovaltine, "What happened?" is, sadly, Nestle's bought them out. Nestle's, contrary to what they would have us believe, and of..."