Show reviews that mention
service phone customer service customer bill store phones account contract plan
Filter review

Sprint continues to bill for cancelled service

sprint continues to bill me although account long cancelled. when i called customer service i was referred to consumer fraud, since they had no "record" of my being a customer for the last ten years. another bill arrived yesterday. customer service offers no solution. i cancelled the account because i moved east of the mississippi river, and drove through blank spots one hour each side of the river. no coverage is no service. when i attempt to reach someone who is a decision maker i never know if i will contact guatemala or india when i call in. this account was closed months ago, but the billing seems to be endless, and nobody in the company talks to anybody else. i would appreciate advice, strategies to use to fire these folks and stop getting invoices. thanks for your help.

3/2007 I CALLED NEXTELL TO INQUIRE ABOUT THE FEATURES ON A BLACKBERRY PHONE. WE HAD 3 UNLIMITED PHONE LINES FOR WELL OVER 3 1/2 YEARS AND I HAD BEEN A SPRINT/NEXTELL CUSTOMER OVER 14 YEARS. THE CUSTOMER REP FOR BUSINESS ACCOUNTS INFORMS ME OFTHE ACTUAL USEAGE OF MUNUTES USED ON IUR ACCOUNT WAS HARDLY ENOUGH TO WARRANT THE UNLIMITED AMOUNT OF $199.99 PER PHONE AND APPLICABLE FEES AND TAXES. I WAS EXTREMELY HESITANT & WAS REASSURED I COULD GET A BLACKBERRY PHONE, WITH REBATES, INCENTATIVES ETC. CHANGE TO SHARED MINUTES OF OVER 6000 PER MONTH, WHICH MORE THAN WOULD HAVE COVERED THE PHONE USEAGE, AND WE COULD REVERT BACK TO THE OLD PLAN ANYTIME.

WE MADE THE CHANGE, BUT WHAT WAS NEVER DISCLOSED WAS THE SHARE MINUTES WERE "PEAK & OFF" MINUTES. NEEDLESS TO SAY THE FIRST BILL WAS TOTALLY RIDICULOUS! I CALLED IMMEDIATELY AND ASKED WHAT BUSINESS WOULD AGREE TO THAT TYPE OF PLAN, WHEN BUSINESS IS NORMALLY CONDUCTED DURING THE COURSE OF A REGULAR BUSINESS DAY-WHICH WOULD BE DURING "PEAK" HOURS? OF COURSE THEY WAS NO GOOD ANSWER AND WE CHANGED BACK TO THE UNLIMITED PLAN.

WE WERE ISSUED A CREDIT FOR THE ERROR HOWEVER, THE ORIGINAL CREDIT WAS NEVER PROPERLY APPLIED. BECAUSE SPRINT/NEXTELL WORK OFF OD "2 SCREENS" (SLPIT SCREENS) THE CREDIT WOULD SHOW UP ON ONE, HOWEVER WHEN THE BILL GENERATED IT WOULD NOT SHOW ON THE SCREEN AND THEREFORE EVERY MONTH WE STILLED "OWED" FOR THE CREDIT THAT WAS NEVER CORRECTLY APPLIED.

WE WENT THROOUGH MONTHLY MARATHON SWSSIONS WITH CUSTIMER SERVICE REPS, WAS TRANSFERRED LIKE A HAT, HAD THE SERVICE SHUT OFF, TURNED BACK ON, PAID OUR BILL EVERY MONTH, WAS ACCUSED OF NOT PAYING OUR BILL FOR MONTHS, WHEN IN FACT WE WERE PAYING $900.00 OR MORE.

ON 9/10/07 I SPENT 6 1/2 HOURS ON THE PHONE, NON-STOP, SPOKE TO 12 DIFFERENT PEOPLE ( I GOT THERE NAMES) WAS REASSURED THE PROBLEM WAS FIXED, ONLY TO ENCOUNTER IT AGAIN THE FOLLOWING MONTH. FINALLY IN FEB. 2008 I CONTACTED THE PUC, WHO PUT ME IN TOUCH WITH A WOMAN IN THEIR CORPORATE OFFICE WHO READIKY AGREED THIS WAS A HUGE MISTAKE. SHE WANTED TO REFERENCE THE ACCOUNT, RESOLVE THE PROBLEM AND PROMISED TO GET BACK TO ME IN A FEW DAYS. I NEVER HEARD FROM HER AGAIN. NOT SURPRISING. I CONTACTED THE PUC ASKED THEM WHO WOULD ALLOW A PHONE TO REMAIN IN SERVICE IF $3000.00 WAS ACTUALLY OWED AND I WAS ADVISED TO CHANGE CARRIERS.

I CHANGED CARRIERS, PORTED OUT OUR NUMBERS RECEIVED ONE STATEMENT SAVING THE $3000+ AS BEING CREDITED, HOWEVER EVEN THOUGH THE NUMBERS WERE PORTED OUT, NEXTELL WAS ADVISED WE WERE NO LONGER DOING BUSINESS WITH THEM, WE HAD CHANGED SERVICE VIA ADVICE FROM PUC, AFTER 4 MONTHS I RECEIVE A STATEMENT FOR THE PAST 3 MONTHS OF SERVICE. I CALLED NEXTELL TOLD THEM THE SERVICE WAS DISCONTINUED FOR LACK OF PERFORMANCE FOR 1 YEAR TO PROPERLY RECTIFY A PROBLEM, EXTORTED MONEY FROM ME AND I WOULD SEE THEM IN COURT BEFORE THEY GOT ANOTHER CENT. WE CLOSED OUR SERVICE IN MARCH OF 2008 AND I WAS NOT PAYING FOR ANOTHER CENT. THAT WAS A COUPLE OF DAYS AGO. WE WILL HAVE TO SEE THEIR NEXT MOVE, BUT I WILL FILE AN INJUNCTION FOR EXTORTION, BAD FAITH, UNFAIR BUSINESS PRACTICES, THEFT BY DECEPTION, LOSS OF MY ABILITY TO GAINFUL EMPLOYMENT AND INFRINGEMENT OF MY RIGHT TO PROFIT.

Sprint is the worst of the worst cell phone services.. They sold me a phone that was suppose to be new.

I used it for three months and the battery went dead. No way would it charge up. I took it to the sprint store in Hampton Virginia on mercury blvd and was told they would check out the battery for 30.00. I told them I could go buy a new battery for a little more then that so why would I want to pay them to just check the battery.

Very rude service people too. I will go back to AT&T just as soon as my contract is up.

What a rotton cell phone company. Be aware and don't use them or you will get screwed :(

View more comments (1)
Richmond, Kentucky

SPRINT WON'T GIVE MONEY BACK!!!

On Friday February 8th, 2008 my sister-in-law used the SPRINT.COM website to purchase my upgraded phone. On February 9th, 2008 the charge of $105.99 and $100.99 showed up on her account. We contacted Sprint customer service and they stated that Sprint Nextel’s system had a glitch and that the card was charged twice for two separate amounts. The customer service agent stated that the amounts would release once the phone shipped. On February 11th, 2008 the amount of $105.99 was charged to the account but the pending amount for $100.99 was still remaining. Once again we called Customer Service and they stated that the funds would release in 3 to 5 business days. Today February 20, 2008 we again called customer service and they stated that the claim # above would be started and that the funds would be released TODAY (02/20/2008). I spoke to a supervisor and he stated that there was nothing that could be done. In turn I called Sprint Nextel Corporate offices and requested that the money be refunded to the account. I will be contacting the Better Business Bureau and will be filing a complaint. I have never had such unreliable information given to me. My sister-in-law bought my phone as a gift and I wish she never had because Sprint PCS does not care for their customers in the way they should, with the utmost respect and dignity. Sprint PCS customer service pushed us off like $100.99 dollars was not a lot of money to them, even though it meant a pack of diapers and food for her child. I am requesting that a release of the funds be put back on the card that it was taken from and a credit on my Sprint PCS account for the time spent with customer service going in circles. We have 5 total accounts with your company and this situation does not look good if you plan on getting any other business from our family or friends. I am very disappointed in the service that was given to us since February 9th until now. Included with this letter is an account print out with the charge that is still pending 11 days later.

I've been fighting with them for 2 months now over 105.99. Ordered phones online, cancelled the next day over the phone.

They claimed it was already processed and to send the phones back which I did. I was told that I had to wait up to 60 days to get my refund. I finally decided to wait patiently through 2 billing cycles. Still no sign of the money they took out of my account within 3 days of the original purchase.

I'm on the phone with them right now and they're telling me that the refund is going to take 7-60 days. Absolutely ridiculous.

Your problems have jsut started-

this is Sprint Nextels gig, to have computer problems which we then get gigged on.

Right now I have a negative report due to Sprint Nextel when I switched over-for no reason!

I've got a goody too.

Back in December, sprint apparently changed billing services. As normal, i sent via chase, my money. In Jan, i'm told that i owe $265, which i send.

a week later, I'm turned off. When i call, i speak to someone who asks me to send in the chase information about my online payment. No mention of new account #'s. Again, a week later, i'm contacted by a sprint person, and we discover that the account #'s are different. and again i should send in a fax with both account #'s and the chase payment information, which i do.

At that point, i think i'm done, esp. since my husband received a call from sprint, telling us everything was okay.

3 days later a collection agent calls, stating we owe $410, but yet our service is okay. So they figure, sprint will update them in the next two days.

5 days later again the collection agent called, and we owe. Then I call

sprint, and get absolutely no-where. Plus somehow my faxes were never received. Not that i was ever told until then that it takes either 3-5 days to route it properly, or 7-10. I was given two different pieces of information on this.

One person, even told me there were no case notes on my issue. I called the person an ***. After 4 hours of phone calls between them and chase, and an absolute need to have service on this phone, I paid a portion of my bill.

YES, I am too going to contact the Better Business Bureau about this issue too. And I am going to change coverage.

I've got a goody too.

5 days later again the collection agent called, and we owe. Then I call

Hi Memi,

Unfortunately, your problems with Sprint have more than likely just begun.

I had a similar problem about 6 months back. I contacted Sprint.

But kept getting the run-a-round. Since I paid via my Visa debit card, I contacted my bank & informed them it was not a valid claim on the funds. the bank in turn stopped the transaction. But the following month Sprint tried to pull the funds from my account once again.

Now, like clock work, they submit a draft in the amount of $177.85 each month. So, I have openned another account with my bank. And we left the other account open w/ only $25.00 in it And we reported the Visa Debit Card Missing..so if they try to collect it again or even w/ a different amount.... It will get kicked out.

They will get tired of playing the games.

Oh, By the way, I now pay my Sprint bill via Money Order. And with each payment I note how many more months I have left before I can be out of the contract with them.

View more comments (4)
Louisville, Kentucky

Sprint bogus billing

We have had Sprint for 6 plus yrs. We called a Sprint rep to get additional minutes plan and ad unlimited text. Great. . .trouble was next bill was over 300 bucks. we called and the rep said "well you didn't say you wanted the new plan in effect immediately" Funny thing is they never offered that option or said a word about when it was to be in effect. We complained enough and they took half the mount off...big blowin deal. Sprints billing and customer service for billing are the worst I've ever seen Steve Camp Springs MD

They don't care about their employees why would they care about their customers. Sprint doesn't even give customer service enough time to resolve your issue, they have hired so many new people that can't resolve your issues due to lack of training. So gl in the future your gonna need it!

if you called in to get the unlimited added when did they think you wanted it 2 years from now

View more comments (1)
Arlington, Virginia
Sprint Deal
Loss

Double billing and cancellation fee

I have been with sprint for two years or longer every few months i received double bills when i would call them they would say it was a computer error but they would not correct it, i would have to go through about ten different reps before i could clear up their mistake. When i told them i was leaving their company and going to another they sent me a bill for six hundred dollars saying it was a cancellation fee. So i am no longer with them but still calling them trying to straigten out another mess of theirs.....

I received my February bill which I paid on the 26th of the month they charged me additional $200.00 I tried over 6 months to get this resolved No joy I decided to more my service to another carrier after 8 years with them, all they wanted was the money no customer support and now the harass me 4 times a day 7 days a week for this I fed up will not do a DAM$ thing. They just Don't care period.

ABOUT 3 YRS. AGO SPRINT DECIDED THAT ALL INDIVIDUAL ACCOUNT HOLDERS WERE OF NO VALUE AT ALL.

FAST TALKING, "PHRASE REPEATING INDIVIDUALS", READ THE SAME TEXT CARDS ENDLESSLY. YOU WILL NEVER GET ANY OF YOUR MONEY BACK, EVER. SPRINT DOESN'T CARE AT ALL ABOUT ANY ACCOUNTS WITH LESS THAN 50 BILLABLE PHONE UNITS PER MONTH.

ps: the "self renewing contract idea" IS ONE OF THE MOST BOGUS IDEAS THAT ANY CORP. EVER GOT OVER ON ALERT PEOPLE...

My wife and I are so used to this, we go about a year and then Sprint starts the double billing game again. Endless phone conversations and then they shut off the phones if you dont pay.

My wife gives in and sends them 230 dollars two weeks after I paid the regular monthly bill of 151 dollars. Seems like we never learn and the Phone Mafia laughs.

If you agreed on a price for your new service by calling 1-800-Sprint1, don’t count on it. If you called sprint and tried to cancel your contract and someone give you authorization number, please don’t believe it. If you walked to sprint store to return your phone and they give you a receipt showing you got credit, don’t go to the bank with it. If they tell you they’ll send you a return kit for your phones, don’t check your mailbox or email. If they tried to get you off the phone by promising a supervisor will call you don’t waste time waiting for a ring. What they are trying to do is to buy time so you’ll have to pay an EARLY TERMINATION FEE. It all happened to me and warning you may be the best I can do about it.

I placed my order for 5 phone and 2100 minutes plan; salesperson agreed to charge me for $109.99 plus $20.00 for family unlimited text messaging. What I got on my first bill which they charge me for two months, $200.00 for text messaging for all phones and $60.00 for additional lines which I did not agree with. So I called and ask them to honor my verbal contract they said can’t do. I ask to terminate my contract they conference called with another department which gave me returned authorization and they said wait till you get your return package in the mail then port your phones to another provider and your service will be terminated automatically.

The Package never arrived so after 10 days I called. They were going to do me a fever to speed thing up email me the name of the store and return instruction in 24 to 48 hours. The email never came. I went from one store to another until I found a corp. store and returned my phone. They entered my refund in the computer and gave me a receipt for $300.00. I was happy. I changed to Verizon my old provider. I wasted a lot of time but no harm done!!!

Another bill came in the mail, no such refund for my phone I returned, and they added $1000.00 early termination fee. They also disconnect my air-card service for non-payment. My bill for 45 day usage was over $1,800.00 and I did not go over my minutes. So I called billing and accounting services explained everything hope I’ll get this squared away. Here’s what they are telling me:

We have no control over prices you were quoted when calling 1-800-Sprint1 they can tell you whatever they want. (I guess the first trick is for you to disconnect your old service). The return authorization you got by calling *2 (I think) is no good it was issued after 30 days. (What? your department issued this why didn’t they say sorry then?). The credit you received at the store is wrong you need to go back to the store and talk to them. Wait a minute this is a corporate store they keyed everything in the computer they gave me a receipt. In other words they said - who cares what you say we do what we want and you’ll have to pay or get a bad credit report. I’M MAAAAAD, AREN’T YOU?

Wethersfield, Connecticut

Sprint PCS shakes down customers

I disagree with some of the things Sprint CSR's tell me. When I have a dispute over an obviously ridiculous charge, I am placated & lied to explaining that I will be contacted expediently to resolve my issue. Then nothing happens but a text or voice message directing me to pay all charges or lose service. I then contact Sprint again and explain what has happened and give my dispute number. I am put on hold for a VERY long time so that the rep can confer with a supervisor who never gets on the phone. Again I am told that they will handle this issue and that they are sorry for the mis-handling of this issue. Keep in mind, I have not insisted that they dismiss all charges instantly, but only investigate this dispute and contact me in an appropriate amount of time. This never happens. Again I either get a text or voice message about loss or interruption of service unless I pay up. Then I call again, Again I am assured that the problem will be resolved without interruption until dispute resolution is reached. Then I cannot make outgoing calls, all my calls are re-directed to bill payment at Sprint. Be warned that if someone at Sprint makes a mistake, they still need you to pay for it because an employee who makes a mistake will never admit it and you will then run into an endless chain of employees who get away with passing the buck until so many mistakes are made that the company itself will protect their employees by stonewalling you and cutting service completely until you pay for what you shouldn't owe. This is a ridiculous business practice as they will fight to get an erroneous $100-200 dollars from a long term customer who is worth thousands per year and risk alienating that customer just for a small amount of money just because they cannot justify eating the cost of their own mistakes. DUH!!!!!!!
North Bergen, New Jersey
Sprint Phone Service
Loss

Sprint ended my contract because i called too much

I am in shock this evening. Sprint who i,ve heard has horrible service unleashed it on me as well. I had some billing problems back in late October and changed the way my Auto Pay with them works. I was outsourced at the time and the rep could not understand that i wanted to change the account in which my monthly bill is deducted. I thought she finally got it right, but a week later i was temp disconnected due to my payment being returned, I called, and apparently Sprint did not update it and attempted to withdraw the funds from a closed account I explained and gave them the updated info again for my November bill after making a payment over the phone to clear my account and restore service. On Dec 2,07 again i was disconnected. I called and was more or less pissed off this time, and they shot right back with twice the power. When giving the rep my account info over the phone the previous month. The account number was off. in fact it was My SSN that was the bank routing number.. I had to pay the amount in cash at a Sprint store because of their mistakes i was now on a cash only bases. on Dec 23,07 i received a bill for 178.45 said it was due by Jan 23, 08. On Dec 24,07 i paid the entire balance in full at a Sprint store.. On Jan 23, 08 my service was disconnected because they tried to debit the old checking account from November, after telling me i was on a cash only bases. The bill being only 57.07. I went to Sprint store today paid the 57.07, got into a heated conversation about it with the rep, who did not speak english, and was in the Phillipines. She told me my account was in review because of too many complaints by me. Finally reached a manager and was informed that they were no longer going to do business with me, and my phone would not be restored. She told me that because of my complaints and returned payments ( not my fault) that they have the right to end my contract, however i am still responsible for the remaining 3 months on my 24 month contract. That is fricken crazy. I HOPE A LAWYER READS THIS AND CONTACTS ME. I WANT TO FILE A SUIT ON THEM SO BAD!!

Sprint will not give customer service enough time to resolve your issue on the call. Thats why reps hang up on you in attempt to keep a job that will be temporary anyway. They hire so many new people that can't help due to lack of training & the customers suffer with this Tragic company.

I purchased a phone and service from Sprint,on the 1st of December.returned it 9 days later.I paid 150 for a LG rumors phone and 150$deposit on the new account.I was told by Sprints rep.that I would recieve a refund within 5 days.Sprint did not honer its advertising of a refund within 30 days,I have recieved nothing but deception from sprint,regarding this matter.I plan to have felony warrants issued to the sales person and his supervisor,I have also informed the FTC,about this Fraud by Sprint

I have dealt with poor customer services for over six years with Sprint. I have wasted countless hours over the years on the phone trying to get fixes to billing errors and trying to get straight answers from different Sprint reps.

The tipping point for me was when a Sprint manager threatened to call *my* boss because she was mad I wouldn't accept her answer that there wasn't an address I could mail a formal complaint to.

San Francisco, California
Product
Sprint Account

Poor reception and service.

I have had Sprint Nextel as my carrier for the last two years. I always have dropped calls. I always have dropped calls in the same areas and my walkie talkie calls don't always go through. There have been times when my boyfriend calls me on the walkie talkie and he gets the message " User Busy In Data" and he's right next to me and can see that I'm not using my phone. There have also been times when I'm on the walkie talkie and then I hear a phone ringing as though I am initiating a regular phone call.
Chicago, Illinois

SPRINTS TREATMENT TO THE MILITARY

Over the last 22 months I have been trying to correct billing errors. My husband was deployed at the time and I noticed we had not been getting the credit for military. I called 2/06 and asked about it. I was told it was ***. Since then I had numerous issues with billing, things added and deleted without authorization. I finally spoke to someone July/August of 07. At that time she had done a lot of research and finally fixed some things that were not supposed to be on there and then credited the account $408.73 for not being given the credit all along, I told her we would probably be switching service because of a long history of problems with sprint. Now, I am being billed back that amount. I have called 3-4 times, finally spoke to someone on the 13th of Dec and that CSR spoke to a supervisor which said that she understood, read the notes, and the credit would be applied however there was a $90.61 balance which I paid immediately. Now I spoke to a supervisor named Matt who said no, it was not applied. He acknowledged that I had been billed incorrectly but since we left sprint they are reversing the credit for the incorrect billing. He mentioned the credit was done as an attempt to "save". I never agreed to stay with sprint to anyone; I made it clear I wasn't. In fact, I knew that I would be charged early termination fees but I would take the loss on the credit because of those fees, which I also made clear. I need this to go to a manager, not a supervisor to have this resolved. If I am forced to then I will obtain help from the legal department on Marine Corps Base Camp Pendleton as well as taking out several ads in the base newspaper trying to deter anyone from staying with you or obtaining new accounts as well as contacting the FCC and Better Business Bureau. Thank you in advance for helping to resolve this. WILLIAM CROW
Tucson, Arizona

WTF SPRINT?

Hello, My name is Linda and I have had an account with Sprint since like 2003. I just added 1 phone to my plan and changed it to the Power Pack plan. I set this up in April of 07'. Since then I have had nothing but problem after problem with their service. I have been over charged every month by this company and I am so sick of this. I have to call you every month, and every month they tell me my plan is fixed. Every month i get the bill I am back to square one. I called last month (dec 07') for which I was hoping was for the FINAL time to fix these issues. But again, Sprint screwed it up and didn't make any changes at all. They didn't even put any notes in their system so it seems I haven't spoken to them at all. WTF is up with that? I had to call 3 times to get them to send the bill to the correct person and I just started getting the bills in september. I spoke to a supervisor today (1/20/2008) And he sent our problem to a dept that searches our account history. I should not have to wait 5-10 days for this issue to be resolved. I do not want to have to pay a cancellation fee as this is SPRINT's fault, I am having these issues in the first place. I have emailed the Better Business Bureau in order to get these problems fixed. I have put up with this *** for a year and with all these inconveniences and I am not putting up with it another year. I expect Sprint to be a little more accommodating in this matter than their customer service reps are, as again it is THEIR FAULT! I just want everything to be correct every month, so I may pay my bill and not have to spend an hour and a half on the phone with their clearly incompetent customer service staff. I gave them 72 hours to call me back but like them I changed my mind and just went ahead and filed the report with the Better business bureau. I was supposed to get a credit of $160 which brought my account to $0, now I am getting a bill for $391.81 when the bill should MUCH LOWER THAN THAT. I have remained calm for almost a year now, but my patience with SPRINT is starting to wear. If I have to pay this $391.81 I will be very, very....What's the word I am looking for......Is there one worse than pissed ?
Brooklyn, New York
Sprint Phone Service

Sprint Cellular

2008 Sprint Cellular is a dishonest, corrupt company. Sprint took money out of our bank acct to the tune of nearly $300 WITHOUT our authorization. Bank of America told us this is considered "check fraud" and consumers should NOT give their bank check numbers or bank card info. to Sprint, use the bill payer through the bank instead! The next statement notified us they would debit our card and the date and amount (again Sprint was not given authorization to do this so the bank cards had to be canceled and reissued. We have had other problems with Sprint giving us wrong information when we added a phone for our teen; which resulted in a highly inflated phone bill.

their bills are always inflated and the bill will never be what you were quoted when you signed up. But if you can find the account reps number in the corp office(not call center ) and threaten to complain to bbb or ftc.

they will wipe out entire bill. This has worked for me four times including my final bill when they tried to charge me an early termination fee two months after my contract ended when I returned to my former cell provider.

Portland, Oregon

I need help with Sprint

I spent the month of november trying to get all the mess ups fixed that these unexperienced sprint representattive have caused, but like always it only gets more complicated with ALL these different representatives i have had to speak with (WHY?). Because all they keep doing is messing with my plan and not really knowing what the *** they are doing. Just to let you know i have been with the company for about 5 and a half years now.( 3 different contracts of 2 years each.)That proves how much i take sprint seriously as a customer.I can't say that sprint takes me seriously as a customer. I will not be with sprint anymore after this contract is over unless i get all my complaints resolved!I also expect some kind of compensation for all the stress, and time i have been put through because of the lack of experience that i unfortunally had to deal with for being a dedicated customer. For all i know this letter will be carelessly unappreciated as i was to many of your representatives! I pay my bills, what am i doing wrong? I have spent 3 hours (straight) on the phone with your representatives a couple of days ago.I was also asking to speak with a supervisor and when i did he personally did want to understand why i was upset and hung up the phone on me.Thats after i explained to him that i been on the phone for about 2 hours now, he hung up. The three hours i spent on the phone with your representatives i honestly spoken to 15 different representativesof yours that just kept on transfering me to another person, nothing was resolved.(WHY?)If you don't believe me look at my calling records and see how many times i have spent with your representatives on the phone.Your actions will help me decide to stay with sprint or not.I you even care, because so far myself and my time has been not cared about by many of your employees.Writing this letter and spending all my time on the phone with your employees should show you that i care about my responsibilities to sprint as a customer.So please do not only meet my expectations but i would also appreciate someone in cooperate to give me a call and assure me that this will not happen anymore.Thank you My phone number is ......................you should be able to get all the information of myself from my number.

Its not getting better. Sprint don't allow enough time for customer service to resolve your issue.

They don't care about the loyal employees just the new ones that can't resolve your issue due to lack of training. Thats why people hang up on you.

Customers suffer & this is a tragic company. May God be with U!

I have had Sprint for 4 years and I will be leaving when my contract is up. I have 3 lines and have not had any problems until Nov 2007 and it has been a nightmare, i have called 3 times to change my data pack and they finally got it right, they would not credit charge for radio stations which are included free with my plan, go figure..

Not to mention the *** phones, I have went through about 5 phones in a year... RRRRRRRRRR

www.dear-sprint.com

I used to work for the call center for Customer Finance at Sprint and that's why I quit... it was too confusing even to me.

With my 2 weeks of "training" under my belt, they THROW you out there, and most of those bills/plans are way too complex to understand with only 2 weeks of training. So when you call them again and you get finance, tell them to give the people more training cause 2 weeks is just not enough! That's the only answer I can give you. Best of luck pal!

I'm so glad I don't work for them anymore! I'll tell ya that much ;)

Washington, District Of Columbia
Sprint Phone Plan
i have been a sprint custmer for going on three years and every month there is something wrong with my bill,the balance is never what my bill is suposed to be,then when i call i always get someone that i cant understand or they cant understand me!i have been paying for...

Sprint Cell Phone Upgrade
Last August (2006) I started receiving bills from Sprint. I called the to tell them that I did not have Sprint nor did I want it. The bills kept coming. A couple months later they told me to file fraud papers, which I did. The bills kept coming. A couple months later...

I was out of contract with Sprint this passed August 2012. Went with another company.

Sprint says I owe them $145.00+. I called , they said,"I understand"..I said no you do not if you do not take care of this for me.They are a disgusting company to deal with ..such Liars.

I had called many times before getting another service and the situation was fine..till I got this bill . :(

View more comments
ID

Nextel/Sprint: Employee lies, consumer must pay. THAT is how they conduct business.

I was a Nextel customer for 7 or 8 years. I recently needed to replace my phone as I had been in a traffic accident and the phone was partially broken as a result - the flip part wouldn't shut and was falling apart, but still usable. I called in to see 1) if I had insurance on my phone AND 2) when my contract would be up because I couldn't remember. The employee I spoke with informed me that my contract had expired in April and I was no longer in contract. To verify, I said, "so if I cancel my service, I just have to pay the balance of my bill for the month?" and they said yes, that's it. Apparently, this was incorrect, because I received a bill for an early termination fee one month later. I called the company to complain, and filed a dispute, which I never received any word on - just another bill. Upon calling in again, I was told the dispute was denied and I would have to pay. The employee that I talked to made no note of our conversation regarding the contract, so I am SOL. I asked to talk to a manager, which I practically had to scream at the employee to get to a manager. The manager told me there was nothing they could do. I called their Corporate Office. Same thing. So DUE TO THE LIE OF A SPRINT/NEXTEL EMPLOYEE, I am liable for a $200.00 early termination fee. I also filed a web complaint with no response. This comes down to a corporation's unwillingness to be responsible for the lies of it's employees while working on their behalf. To me, this means your whole company is a liar. I'm sure their huge corporation needs that $200 worse than I do, and obviously, leaving a long-term customer with a reasonable solution and a good impression of their company is not worth $200. How much do ads cost? Because that being the case, I'm not sure it makes any sense to pay for them (I'm listening to one on TV now!). One thing is for sure - at Sprint/Nextel, the corporation is always right - and the customer is always wrong!!!!"
Allianna

Wow 8)and I thought I was the lone stranger on being upset with NEXTEL:p. At least I was satisfied with my service until I tried to get a newer phone. I wonder if Sprint is just trying to drive NEXTEL into the ground cause Sprint didnt adhere to contract details when they purchased Nextel:eek?

www.dear-sprint.com

We had a similar experience with Nextel. We were told that our contract was for one year, but when we wanted to be sure it had expired 14 months later, no one at Sprint (they had just merged with Nextel) was able to tell us.

When we went to another carrier, Sprint/Nextel slapped us with a $700.00 early termination charge, then sent it to collection 3 weeks later. We had called to dispute the amount, and had sent in $100.00 toward the disputed bill.

Never again. Although the new carrier isn't much better.

View more comments (2)

Sprint PCS

Sprint PCS is terrible! Dropped calls, no service much of the time. hours on hold for customer service, lies about when our contract ends, voicemails are received the day after they are made to us, our second phone does not work half the time, I could go on and on. I am reporting them to our attorney general and the BBB and whoever else I can. Their advertising is full of lies! They have terrible coverage and I tell everyone-"Do not get Sprint PCS-they are the worst cell phone company" and I can't wait until our contract ends!
Sprint Cell Phone Upgrade