3.3
Style and Design

UPGRADED CONTRACT FOR THE 12 YR AND WAS TOLD THEY WERE NO LONGER GIVING DISCOUNTS ON PHONES, HOWEVER ALL ACCESSORIES ARE WAIVED UP TO 400 DOLLARS. WHEN LEAVING THE STORE WITH MY NEW PHONES AND FREE ACCESSORIES, I WAS HANDED A HARMON WIRELESS SPEAKER FOR BEING A LOYAL CUST FOR OVER 12 YRS.

I AM BEING CHARGED FOR ALL ACCESSORIES AND MY PRESENT (SPEAKER).

I'VE HAD 4 SPRINT REPS AND AN ONLINE CHAT PERSON PROMISE TO INVESTIGATE. EVERY TIME I CALL FOR UPDATE, THEY KNOW NOTHING OF IT AND THERE ARE NO FOLLOW UP NOTES I AM OFFICIALLY LEAVING SPRINT!

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

I liked: Customer service.

I didn't like: Lack of follow through, No resolution, Hours spent.

Comments

Hey I read your comment, my husband and I are going through the same exact problem with Sprint. The store representative said the speaker was free and we ended up having to pay almost $600.00 dollars for it.

To make a long story short we returned the speaker sprint has yet to refund our money. They have the speaker and our money.

It's been a year now. Sprint sucks big time!

Same. They gave us "free" tablets, we specifically asked that they NOT be added to the service plan but to be used with WiFi only.

Still a monthly charge. Every time we call to have the problem solved they PROMISE us they will fix it. We are VERY SPECIFIC when asking questions about WHAT we will be paying, yet EVERY MONTH the bill gets HIGHER somehow. Then we have to call again, and go through the same thing all over again.

Hey Sprint, if a customer asks you a very specific question and you give a very specific answer, then what exactly is the problem?

Keep your word. *** scam artists I swear.

to Anonymous Fort Myers, Florida, United States #1019062

I've finally got someone who cared enough to review it and credit back all fees. Don't give up and try using the click to chat.

It will record the entire chat and you will get a copy sent to your email account.

Good luck!

Same happened to me, plus I'm paying for FOUR supposedly free Samsung 3 tablets. Lost count how many times I call, at least a dozen.

Nothing from them and I'm paying $275/month for essentially 2 phones...plus all the "free" ***.

All I can do is complete the contract, then dump them forever. Terrible service, terrible follow through and non existent resolution.