Coverage Area
Style and Design

I set up a payment arrangement earlier Nov 2016 to pay $142.95 on Nov 15th. I told the rep that I needed until Nov 18th, and she advised the system would not extend that far, but not to worry just call back before the 15th and ask for an extension.

Sounds feasible right? WRONG!

When I called I was told the extension could not happen, because my new bill hits on the 17th. I was placed on hold for over an hour, just to be told there was nothing they could do, and if I didnt have anymore questions the call was over. The response was cold, and rude and after being customer of Sprints for over 14 years I DO NOT FEEL LIKE A VALUED CUSTOMER!

I was asking for a 3 days extension.

Just 3 days, to avoid disconnection. I explained that I used the phone as house and work and to communicate with my children. None of that mattered. It was simply, this is the answer anymore questions?

If not, the call is over. Very unacceptable, and I am now looking to leave Sprint.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. ashaglover1 stated that there is a room for improvement of lack of compassion and empathy. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of sprint customer care. Sprint needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sprint customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sprint.

Comments