1.3
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Monday aug. 28th I had a payment arrangement for my Payment to be made on my American Express.

On that date only part of the funds were on the card so I Paid partial from American Express and the balance from my checking so that I could keep my promise of payment. I called sprint to advise them so that they wouldn't try to collect from my American Express and the representative didn't understand what I was telling her obviously because she reversed both payments. So I was able to repay the checking payment but the American Express payment takes 7 days before I see it on my card again. The representative I got when I repaid the bank payment told me my service would not be interrupted as long as I pay the balance of the arrangement when it comes back on my card which is 7 days from Monday.

The next day I received a text about my service going off. I called again explained the situation and was told again my service wouldn't be interrupted. It's now Thursday I got another text about disconnection and when I called I was told by Sharon that sorry you need to pay the bill or it's going off and the would not wait until Monday when the money comes back on my card. This is ridiculous I stay with sprint because of the customer service and it was not my fault the representative reversed the charges.

What company reverses payments when you owe them money. Anyway I'm tire of dealing with sprint

Product or Service Mentioned: Sprint Customer Care.

Comments