I have informed delivery from upsp. Post office tells you have mail coming, before it arrives.

It's a free service of the post office. So, I have a lrtter arriving from these wallowing bottom barrel slime collectors. They are a division of convergent. I have a cease and desist to convergent.

T Mobile refused to take their return policy phone back within timeline. T Mobile already has 210.00 and wants 590.00 more I gave phone to AT&T and they said they would credit me or pay off T Mobile. Liars, they did neither, but that's a whole other story. T Mobile said they could service my area, but it was fake sales to sell me a phone.

Now hounding me for money, but refused to take their phone after their main 611 operator said to return it.

Now Sprint merged, and I wonder who is now trying to collect? I will make copy of envelope and send FTC, and the new Nick Mulvaney *** government agency , plus Sprint and T Mobile letters this PA slime, and Convergent all letters. I have over 30 hours of harrassment and have become sick over this T Mobile. They called me, and had a professional condensending actor that tried to hypnotize me into saying everything was my fault for T Mobile not having service in my area.

No one on street has T mobile service. They are slime.

Should have know with 6 trips to their store and only saw ONE ( 1 ) custormer there, and he was complaining. Naples, Fl

Comments

What exactly are you talking about? And what does having informed delivery from the post office have anything to do with this