2.9
Coverage Area
Style and Design

VERY LONG POST! IF YOU WANT SKIP TO THE END OF MY POST FROM TODAY"S RUDE CUSTOMER SERVICE CALLS.

I have been a sprint customer since FEB 2015. It wasn't till JULY 2015 I noticed they gave a discount out a 10% for AAA members. I signed up for the discount online to see if I qualified and I did. On 07/17/15 I spoke with a gentleman at the customer service department who advised me that I had to email a copy of my card to NVP-EmpVerification@sprint.com (still have the email today) and once they received the email I will receive the discount in 2-3 billing periods.

I called again on 07/21/15 to confirm that my email was received, and it was, I was told again 2-3 billing periods. Of course, 2-3 billing periods, credit never was applied, and me being trusting and busy, it slipped my mind to check my detailed bill, instead of just checking the amount due in sprint app. BIG MISTAKE!!!!! 2016 - Called sprint regarding discount they assured me that I qualified and the have all documentation.

A ticket was supposed to be made for an account review and once they see I qualified for the discount the past few months they would credit my account. Of course, again it never happened. 2017- I started working for a hospital in CT that has a discount offer through sprint. I requested the discount details on 1/26/17, The flyer states "Sprint offers healthcare employees a 23% discount on select monthly data service ......." Then there is the fine print and one-part reads " discount only applies to data svc for Better Choice Plans, Sprint Family Share Pack and Unlimited, My Way Plans" At this time, I was on a 2GB plan that sprint offered me because of a fraudulent activity that they allowed two I-phones 7 pluses to be taken out under my account, in OCT of 2016.

Still no discounts from AAA or Employer. 02/26/17 - I went to sprint to upgrade my phone and validate my discount. I upgraded to iPhone 7 plus and was notified that my previous plan was not compatible with the iPhone and then enrolled in the iPhone forever plan, At that time (Stamford CT mall location store manager) help me. I asked him if I would be able to use my sprint discount with this plan and he said he would have to enter my info and get a paystub or badge to check.

I gave him this and he said I will get a 15% discount with my employer. I was super excited because my bill would basically stay the same. But guess what NO DISCOUNT APPLIED!!!!! 07/15/17 - I added my mother and sister to my account.

My sister got an iPhone 7 plus and store manager, did not close our deal but offered us the iPhone 7 for free with adding the 7plus. This is how my mother got on the account. I then spoke to the rep that helped me and asked him to check my employment discount and make sure it's applied to the account. He stated he couldn't help me with the past months of not receiving the discount but that my plan did again qualify for my employment discount, He also stated that my triple AAA discount will be discounted which frustrated me even more because I never received the discount!!!!!

Today 12/09/17 - Finally got fed up because no AAA or Employee discount is applied to my account since 2015. I called customer service and spoke with a Women (12/09/17 @ 5:26pm) The rep keeps telling me to hold while she researches the account, understandable. Then she comes back on twice after prolonged holds telling me that she did not see ANY employee discount on my account and that I needed to go to a website and apply. I explained to her my many times of applying and validating online, thru email, and at the sprint store.

She then told me that I am getting a $5 discount on each line with auto pay. I stressed to her that the discount is not applied to my account because I do not do auto pay and the discount always get deleted. She also told me that she seen my recent application for AAA discount that will take $5 off each line. I told the rep that new app was not my concern, but my employee discount was, the one I have not received since I was approved!!!!!!!!!!!!

I then ask multiple time to speak with a manager because at this point I am upset with her not listening to me and keep pushing me to a different subject. She then again placed me on hold and told me to hold for her supervisor. After 15 mins she comes back on the line repeating the same info she told me before about my recent app. for the AAA discount.

I told her to stop and get me a manager and she told me she is going to direct to the correct department, huh?!!!! When I asked for her name and ref number she quickly ended our call and transferred me to another rep!!!! (at this point on the call for 41 minutes) Rep # 2 - Jeanice Ref#I1315011243 (12/09/17 6:09pm) - As soon as this rep got on the phone I asked her department which was account services, i believe. I asked her if she was a manager and she said no.

I then said to her that I was holding for a manager and if she can just please connect me to her supervisor. She didn't want to and insisted that she can help me. SO AGAIN, I HAVE TO GO THROUGH THE WHOLE STORY. Before proceeding I asked her if she can give me the name of the last rep I spoke to.

Since the first rep was typing so much I was pretty sure this rep could she the notes. She told me that she could see the notes but is unable to see her name or any other relevant information (id #, department, etc), only date and time stamp. OKAY NOW I"M FED UP!!!! NOT ONLY DID I ASK FOR A MANAGER SERVERAL TIME BUT NOW I HAVE TO EXPLAIN THE WHOLE SITUATION AGAIN WITH A HOARSE VOICE.

I went through it with her she told me that SHE DOES SEE MY EMPLOYEE DISCOUNT CODE AND AAA BUT OBIVIOULY NONE OF MY PLANS QUALIFY SINCE THE DISCOUNT WASN"T APPLIED? SHE THEN PROCEEDED TO TELL ME ABOUT THE AUTO PAY DISCOUNT AND THAT I CAN"T USE ANY OTHER DISCOUNT. I AGAIN told her I don't get the discount check my bills and I'm not concerned with that discount just my other discount since they are on my account but not being used which is strange because I WAS TOLD MY PLANS QUALIFY!!!!!! I again ASKED FOR A MANAGER AND WAS PUT ON HOLD.

TO MY SURPRISE JEANICE CAME BACK ON THE LINE!!!!!!! NOW IM REALLY ABOUT TO POP. She tell me that SHE SPOKE WITH HER SUPERVISOR WHO ADVISED TO OPEN A TICKET TO INVESTAGATE. I said to her in my loud hoarse voice "I ASKED TO SPEAK TO YOUR SUPERVIOR, I WAS HOLDING FOR YOUR SUPERVISOR PLEASE PUT HER ON THE LINE!!!!

She then tells me that HER SUPERVISOR WAS NOT AVAILIBLE RIGHT NOW, I ASKED HER WELL HOW DID YOU SPEAK TO HER IF SHE IS BUSY AND this is where my blood pressure goes up.... SHE SAYS I DID NOT SPEAK TO THE SUPERVIOSR I WAS LOOKING FOR SOMEONE. So now the reps are lying to customers. I THEN SHOUTED REPEATEDLY TO PUT THE SUPERVISOR ON I WILL HOLD FOR HER TO BECOME UN-BUSY.

JEANICE then tells me THAT SHE CANNOT DO THAT BECAUSE SHE HAS OTHER CUSTOMERS TO ATTEND TO. SPRINT THIS IS THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVIECE AND I HAVE LOST ALL RESPECT FOR THIS COMPANY!!!! The conversation ended when she finally said okay please hold for the supervisor and then comes back on the line after 10 minutes to tell me again about the ticket she put in.

I TOLD JEANICE TO HAVE I GOOD NIGHT AND HUNG UP BECAUSE I WAS GETTING NO WHERE. 1 hour and 20 minutes on the PHONE WITH NO RESOULTION AND STRAIGHT DISRESPECT TO CUSTOMERS!!!!

Review about: Sprint Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Comments