1.9
Coverage Area
Style and Design

experience with Sprint. On November 19 I decided to change operator to Sprint due to a promotion in which my other operator's phones paid up to 650 dollars if I changed and acquired my 2 Samsung 8 Plus phones with unlimited package, the requirement was that I had to internalize the telephones of the other operator and they would send me by mail a visa card for the amount offered (650.00 Dollars) to pay to my previous provider.

The 2 telephones of my previous provider were interned in the Miami Lakes store on 11-30-17 . As of November 20 Sprint service became a headache as the signal was lost continuously and the internet was cut every time a call came in. As soon as he entered my house he did not have any service. I called customer service and they told me with technical support, which informed me that in the area where I live, a tower had fallen, but that I went to the store where I bought the equipment so that it could be reset and configured to obtain a better signal.

I went twice to make that indication but without results call technical service and I was attended by Hector who told me he would send me an accessory (MAGIC BOX) which would improve the reception of the internet but not the telephone signal plus JUST IMPROVEMENT and that the shipment would delay 2 weeks between one and another thing almost three weeks went by when I wanted to return it, they told me that I only had 14 days to do it (they lengthened the time to solve my problem so I did not have the option of returning them). Tired of dealing with this problem, I migrated to another operator because it is very important for me to keep in touch, and I felt cheated. I proceeded to tell Sprint by telephone that he had migrated to another company and requested the sending of the visa cards promised to pay the phones and they told me that as I canceled the service before 60 days (it was only 03 weeks) I did not I can send anything and I had to pay the last bill which amounts to $ 1823.79 since the phones were in lease or buy the phones because I left before the end of the lease period. Request that the previous telephones that I had in store be sent because the cancellation of the contract was due to the fact that they were not giving me a contracted service, not because I wanted to leave and they tell me that they will not return my phones because they are available for recycling.

I have spoken to different people by telephone who have given me their name, but on my last call from 12-29-17 at 12.15 pm, Brian answered me, who not only could not solve my problem, but asked me to speak with his supervisor. I waited like 15 minutes to return to the communication telling me that I had already reviewed my case well and there was no solution, I asked him to contact the supervisor again and he ingeniously contacted Ernesto who when I asked him if he was the supervisor of attention to the Client told me he was the floor manager that he could help me, I told him that no thanks I wanted to talk to the supervisor and after almost 20 minutes Ricardo answered me who told me to be the supervisor (I still do not know if it really was ) because that is the system they use to deceive the client.  After talking to Ricardo, my problem told me that the only thing they were going to do was to credit the amount of $ 212.44 for each telephone number that is the option amount to purchase. In addition, I contact the technical service department to deactivate the MAGIC BOX as it could cause a charge.

I just want to share this so be careful if you evaluate at any time change to Sprint because it is a hoax. I will take all the necessary measures to enforce my consumer right and not allow them to think that because it is a large company that has a legal department, it can abuse and rob the consumer.

Review about: Sprint Mobile Phone Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I liked: Proximity of the store to my home.

I didn't like: False information, Fraudulent billing, Sloooow data speeds, Christ the unprofessional mgr.

Comments

sprint *** sucks they lie an rob u without a Gun

Want in on Class Action Law suit!

Class action has been started. Good bye Sprint, time to sell off to T Mobile....