1.5
Coverage Area
Style and Design

It's interesting that there are so many people that feel that way about sprint. Wish I knew that before I switched to them...

I know make it my business to make sure I tell anyone who has sprint on their mind as their new provider that it is a terrible idea. I think that's the only good thing that came out of my switch that I can truly enlighten friends, family, co-workers, and random strangers on the street if the opportunity arises about how terrible my experience has been and if they don't believe me google it! I was torn between sprint and t-mobile when my husband and I got marriages and combined our phone plans. I was an at&t customer grandfathered into a corporate plan with my family.

When I left I was unaware of all this issues that another provider could have. My sprint drops calls atleast 1-2 times a week, can't do FaceTime at all, always has poor connection, can't use internet data and be on the phone at the same time, and at times can't connect to the internet at all! Terrible service! On top of that I contacted them to pay off my phone lease so I could leave this terrible company and they told me I would have to pay double the amount.

I told them that I had the bogo special and one should be free! They told me that whoever sold me the phone didn't explain it well and that they are sorry for that but I would have to pay for the free phone as well even if I turned them both back into them. Not a true bogo and very deceptive! I will likely be contacting my attorney general because it's unconcionable that but one get one means buy one get one but not if you pay your contact for the one your buying early.

If anyone wants a bogo at comparable rates go to T-Mobile.

My husband had them before the switch and never had issues!

Not only that they have never been deceptive. Plus they have a great deal right now!

Comments

The same thing just happened to me yesterday. We had the bogo deal woth 4 phones and the supervisor I spoke to turned everything around to be my fault.

We have been with them since 2011 and this is the 1st time we had any issues.

He even told me the stores jobs are not to answer there phones when u call, there only for walk-ins. We will be leaving when we can afford to pay off all 4 phones.

to Mel #1493711

Same thing happened to me. I got 4 phones under the BOGO plan and after 24 months I thought the phones would be mine but instead I owe $122 per phone. What a scam!!!