2.2
Coverage Area
Style and Design

When you sign a new contract with Sprint, they offer you a Buy one Get one free deal on iPhones. This advertisement of course brought us in.

After the 18 months of dealing with their terrible customer service because half the time they didn't credit us for our "free" phone, they began charging us for this "free" phone. And then told us we would have to pay $147 for the "free" phone or they would continue charging us full price in monthly installments. This totally goes against what BOGO means. Essentially with Sprint, it isn't Buy one get one FREE, it's Buy one get one for $147.

Bad business practices that border on fraud and false advertising.

Horrible customer service every step of the way. I wouldn't recommend this awful company to even my worst of enemies.

Review about: Sprint Buy One Get One Free Deal.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Pricing on plans.

I didn't like: Customer service reps, Coverage, Bad business practices.

Comments

I agree. I had a bait and switch happen to me.

They out right lied then ganged up on me to get me to see that I didn't hear the right words; that in order to get my phones from the competitor paid off, the phones would need to be turned into them.

I definately didn't hear those for the half a dozen times I asked to make sure. (Sprint on Fitzgerald next to Hailey's, Pinole CA.)

A class action lawsuit should be pursued. The BOGO program is a blatantly misleading.

Above that ,the billing errors are criminal. Sprint alters your bill to conceal errors. Contact the FCC. It is the only faction of government that can hold Sprint accountable .

Yes,you signed the contract and if Sprint upheld the terms, there would be no problems. Contact the FCC.

SPRINT IS THE WORSE! SCAM THERE CUSTOMERS INTO FALSE PROMISES AND FALSE SERVICE COVERAGE! THEY SHOULD GET SHUT DOWN!!