1.1
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Been a Sprint customer since the mid 1990s. But two Samsung phones in 2016 under BOGO promotion.

One Galaxy S7 Edge and Galaxy Note7. Due to the recall on the Note 7, I exchanged it for another S7 Edge. Noticed on my bill months later that Sprint was charging me for two phones, not just one. When I finally got a hold of customer service rep, they said the BOGO doesn't qualify since the activation dates were different.

Well, duh, the second phone was activated later due to the recall. After dealing with many different customer service reps, all telling me the same thing, I cancelled my account. Now Sprint is being difficult in unlocking my devices. They are both paid off, but Sprint still is making unlocking my devices harder than it should.

Customer Beware!!!!!! Stay away from Sprint.

The funny thing is that one day after I cancelled my account I get an email from Sprint stating they are sorry to a loyal customer leave and asked how can we get you back. {{redacted}} Sprint!

Review about: Sprint Deal.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Customer service sucks.

Comments

Class action has been started. Good bye Sprint, time to sell off to T Mobile....