I purchased a phone with Sprint about a month ago for my Business and I asked before signing with them can they handle my Business of Plumbing and Heating they said yes. Now to get on with this for the last 4 weeks I have had multiple issues with equipment been harrased by Sprint by making me drive all over the place trying to find a Corporate Store then to tell me oh well we can't help you out.

Now my Motorola i686 will not work meaning it does not ring and the speakerphone does not work. When I took it in they had me wait for over 4 hours then on top of that they took the phone overnight and when I came back they said oh sorry you need a new phone but we do not have those in stock. I asked why didn't you tell me that yesterday and he said oh well that is how things go. So now I have a broken phone that they refuse to replace under the 30 days in the store I have to wait all the while missing phone calls for another phone that could take a couple of weeks to get.

They did not offer me a replacement phone in the store since they did not have the i686 argued with me and now I am still fighting with them. Sprint has the worst Customer Service and makes you drive all over town looking for a Corporate store because if you go to a Authorized Re-seller they cannot help you.

Review about: Sprint Phone Service.

Comments