I thought I was buying a phone since that is what the sign said. A year and half later, I still owe on the phone and the lease that was actually what I was getting is now not what I signed up for which was to have two phones and only pay lease on one...so I am paying a lease on two phones.

I have to pay off the phones to stop the leases of the two of them.

They sent me a message that my term was up meaning that the one lease payment for two phones was up...but I thought I had bought the phone when all that had happened was that i was now being billed for two leases instead of one. I hope some attorney can make a good amount of money helping us with this fraudulent use of the concept of BUY one GET ONE FREE...I am on board for being part of that class action and like in that John Lennon song I'll bet I'm not the only one....

Review about: Sprint Buy One Get One Free Deal.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

SentimentalMarineToad230

Is that what the freedom plan thing is about? Every time I call they tell me my freedom plan has expired.. I do t know what that means.

this was mostly resolved but now I am in another mix up and they lost me and did not call back. I would like a call to to clear up the problem

to AlohaRose123 #1516837

How was this resolved? I’m in the same boat that I found out today. I’m interested if there’s a class action lawsuit.