Malvern, Arkansas

I have been a customer of sprint for ten years. I was told I was using too many roaming minutes, even though I had UNLIMITED roaming. Sprint now says I am using too many roaming minutes and they will cancel my contract in one month.

I had just payed $150.00 for a new phone that they say they will not reimburse me for.

This is the way they treat their loyal customers. I used roaming only when there was no service in my area. Sprint needs to go away because this is not the way to treat your customers. Do not use sprint. They will *** any way they can.

BH

Review about: Sprint Phone Service.

Comments

My husband just recently got the "roaming" he is otr truck driver, there has been several drivers that have had their service cancelled. Its called the fine print under terms and conditions of over 800 min off the sprint network. The bottom line is they can cancel you after 3 months , they can not service you because they do not have the equipment.

I wish I could say I was suprised but I am not. But you gotta remember, if your roaming more than using there own service. It cost the company money and they gotta pay the other cell companys for there use, so if you cost them money...I guess its bye bye