I purchased an Apple I6 Plus through Sprint in February of this year. I signed up for the Total Equipment Plan at $11 per month.

Today I had oil on my hands, it slipped, and the screen cracked--everything else worked fine I tried to file a claim. The Spring rep said contact Assurion (their provider), but gave me a tip--it will be cheaper at Apple. Sure enough, Sprint/Assurion want a $200 deductible; Apple will repair the screen for $149 with no insurance. AND, if i had chosen Applecare, there would be no charge for screen replacement.

Nothing in the ads for the TEP tells you how much the deductible will be.

As a 20 year customer of Sprint, I just trusted them. Well, shame on me.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of high deductible. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss warranty issue of sprint total equipment protection protection plan and associated monetary loss in the amount of $200. Sprint needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sprint total equipment protection protection plan in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sprint.

Comments