2.9
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Went to a sprint store. An employee was training a new employee.

An attractive young woman came in so he proceed to help her and left us with trainee, I was there to upgrade two phones. I was told I would have to pay current balance which I did in the store. He said I'd have to pay taxes on phones 95.99 on ea, no problem go ahead. We were in the store for over 3 hrs.

He then tells me that my card won't go through. There's a security issue. My daughter uses her card to purchase her phone and I used mine for the other one. I verify the charges, there is 95.99 taken out of mine and my daughters account.

There is several. 27.99 charges taken I let it go. Figuring they would straighten it out and credit my account.

I received an email that my phone was coming in.

I called sprint to say something is wrong I ordered 2. They told me there's only one phone. I was then told to call the store which I did they told me there's one order but 2 phones. Thought answer was to quick so I called Sprint again was told one order one phone.

I called the store again they would call me back 5 minutes 4hours later called back and said 2 phones are coming in. Got a call phones in. Went to store where I was given my ONE phone. Where the manager wouldn't take anyponsibility wouldn't do anything to expedite order.

He didn't even offer to order the phone again. I went home and looked up my account it was charged over thousand dollars than credited 864. I checked my checking account and they credited 95.

I called customer service said I would get a 50 credit and would expedite the order and he would transfer me to order entry and would take care.

He transferred me and the guy had no idea what I was talking about. He than told me he was giving me a free iPad in the next breath he tells me it will cost twenty something for the service I said no thank you than he tries to sell me Amazon prime. Then tells me he's gonna give me a case than in the next breath how much it will cost. If sprint had only taken the tine to listen and actually look into it .

Instead of hanging up on me and spending the time to listen. I now have to wait another 3 weeks for the phone.

Never go to sprint on 22 in Brewster.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sprint Apple Cell Phone Upgrade.

I didn't like: Employees and sales tatics, Spending hours on the phone with customer service, Unprofessional manager, 8 hours on the phone and not one resolution, Lack of follow through.

Comments