2.9
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Went to a sprint store. An employee was training a new employee.

An attractive young woman came in so he proceed to help her and left us with trainee, I was there to upgrade two phones. I was told I would have to pay current balance which I did in the store. He said I'd have to pay taxes on phones 95.99 on ea, no problem go ahead. We were in the store for over 3 hrs.

He then tells me that my card won't go through. There's a security issue. My daughter uses her card to purchase her phone and I used mine for the other one. I verify the charges, there is 95.99 taken out of mine and my daughters account.

There is several. 27.99 charges taken I let it go. Figuring they would straighten it out and credit my account.

I received an email that my phone was coming in.

I called sprint to say something is wrong I ordered 2. They told me there's only one phone. I was then told to call the store which I did they told me there's one order but 2 phones. Thought answer was to quick so I called Sprint again was told one order one phone.

I called the store again they would call me back 5 minutes 4hours later called back and said 2 phones are coming in. Got a call phones in. Went to store where I was given my ONE phone. Where the manager wouldn't take anyponsibility wouldn't do anything to expedite order.

He didn't even offer to order the phone again. I went home and looked up my account it was charged over thousand dollars than credited 864. I checked my checking account and they credited 95.

I called customer service said I would get a 50 credit and would expedite the order and he would transfer me to order entry and would take care.

He transferred me and the guy had no idea what I was talking about. He than told me he was giving me a free iPad in the next breath he tells me it will cost twenty something for the service I said no thank you than he tries to sell me Amazon prime. Then tells me he's gonna give me a case than in the next breath how much it will cost. If sprint had only taken the tine to listen and actually look into it .

Instead of hanging up on me and spending the time to listen. I now have to wait another 3 weeks for the phone.

Never go to sprint on 22 in Brewster.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Sprint. The most disappointing about sprint apple cell phone upgrade at Sprint was employees and sales tatics, spending hours on the phone with customer service and unprofessional manager Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sprint.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Sprint to other companies on our site.

Comments