1.4
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I started the process of switching my phones from Sprint to Verizon in early December. I was assured at that time that my phones could be unlocked within a few days, and I could port the numbers to verizon at that time.

After several phone calls to Sprint and several wasted trips to the verizon store over the next two weeks, Verizon was ~still~ not able to port the numbers, in spite of several Sprint employees telling me that my phones were released. I went into a sprint store and was told by an employee there that my Sprint phones could not be used with another carrier. At that point, I finally just bought all new phones with Verizon, which I could have done in the first place if Sprint had been honest with me from the first phone call. Furthermore...

during one of those many phone calls, I'd been told that to release my phones my bill would have to be paid in full (perfectly reasonable... ) so I pulled out my credit card, and paid my remaining balance in full at that time. I was assured by the person I spoke with that my account was up to date and paid in full and my phones were released from the contract and Sprint. Fast forward to a couple of weeks ago...

I get a bill from Sprint of a "past due" amount of $219.37, in spite of the fact that I was told in December that I was fully paid up on my account.

I spoke to three different customer service people, and NO ONE was any help. BAD customer service ALL around, which cost me a great deal of time and money!

Review about: Sprint Mobile Phone Service.

I didn't like: Coverage was awful, Customer service was horrible.

Comments

Sprint is a nightmare. Never have I been treated so rudely in my life.The customer service is non-existent.I WISH I HAD NEVER LEFT VERIZON!

Sprint is a nightmare Kiera and r greedy. Run as fast as u can.