Contact Sprint Customer Service
Sprint Phone Numbers and Emails
(888) 211-4727New customers
(800) 366-0707Credit - Debit Cards
(866) 805-9890International customers (Canada)
(866) 634-3843International customers (France)
(877) 294-9003International customers (Mexico)
(800) 201-7545International customers (Trinidad and Tobago)
(888) 226-7212International customers (While in the U.S, Puerto Rico, and U.S. Virgin Islands)
(817) 698-4199International customers (While travelling abroad)
(800) 366-2255Sprint FONCARD
(855) 639-4644Sprint Prepaid questions nda support
+49 800 180 0951International customers (Germany)
+3 980 078 7986International customers (Italy)
+44 808 234 6616International customers (UK)
(800) 599-5090Lost or Stolen Sprint FONCARD
(678) 278-3993Lost or Stolen Sprint FONCARD (From international location)
Business Customer Service:
(800) 927-2199Account questions
(800) 230-9709in Spanish
(866) 653-1056Internet connectivity, VOIP and Converged wireline and wireless
(866) 313-66725 plus employees
(866) 866-7509Personal Wireless: New order, Upgrade, Add new phone
Sprint Contact Information
Corporate Office Address:
Other Info (opening hours):
PO Box 4191
Carol Stream, IL 60197-4191
How to Contact Sprint?
Most Popular Number:
|Total calls: 5 485||Issues resolved: 226||Last call: Dec 5, 2022|
How to Contact Sprint by Phone?
In order to speed up the process, prepare all relevant information including your 10 digit Sprint number and account number, your security code and also the final 4 digits of your social security number.
Dial 1-866-866-7509 if you are an existing customer or 1-888-211-4727 if you are a new customer.
If you are calling from a Sprint associated phone press "1", otherwise enter your 10 digit Sprint number.
For other consultations you will have to press 2. The following options will be presented
press 1 - to activate on your new phone or if you’re moving your current number to another phone or device.
press 2 - to add a line to your account or by a new device or accessory or if you’re new to Sprint and want to start service.
press 3 - if you need help or have issues with payments, billing, your phone or account changes.
press 4 - to see if you’re eligible for a phone upgrade.
press 5 - for all other questions including order status and to find a store.
Follow all these prompts in order to make your Sprint customer service call much faster. You will be connected with a Sprint customer service representative.
Summary of Sprint Customer Service Calls
Top Reasons of Customers Calls
Consumers Call the Most From
Why Do People Call Sprint Customer Service?
Payments and Charges Question:
- “Payment arrangement on my pass due billt”
Activation/ Cancellation Question:
- “To activate a phone”
- “Cancel one line”
- “I want to cancel my numbers”
- “No have serviceon phone”
- “No bars on my phone no service on and off”
- “No Internet service”
Product/ Service Question:
- “Discuss iPad phone connection”
- “Network is unavailable”
- “To unlock network”
Request for Information Question:
- “Ineed help with my service in El Salvador”
- “Trying to ask question about account”
- “I need to mak arrangements about my bill”
- “Help with account payment”
- “To find passwords and PIN number”
- “Phone account issues”
- “Forgot my pin need it sent to me”
- “Need to get my PIN number”
- “I need a SIM card my phone is locked”
Return/ Replace Question:
- “Change my flight”
- “Returning my old phone”
- “Return phone address”
- “Pay off my phone”
- “Pay off phones”
- “Need to pay off an old account.”
Shipping and Delivery Question:
- “I ordered A new phone 2 weeks ago and have not recieved”
- “To see if devise arrived and have money been refund”
- “Ordered phone didn't receive the sim card”
- “My refund”
- “Asking abut the refund”
Website/ Application Question:
- “I can't access the website and I'm trying to make a payment arrangement”
- “Access denied to sprint website and app”
- “Unlock a phone”
- “Unlock sim pukcode”
- “Transfer pin for my old number”
Pros: Proximity of the store to my home, Unlimited data plans, Family plan in my budget, Unlimited plan, Customer service
Cons: Customer service, Run around from sprint, No resolution, Unprofessionalism, Unprofessional manager
, , , ,
Sprint Corporation or just Sprint is a large telecommunications holding company. It was founded by Jacob Brown in June 1899. Its headquarters is based in Overland Park, Kansas, United States. Sprint provides wireless services as well as wireless voice, broadband services, and messaging. The company operates through a number of its subsidiaries under the following brands: Virgin Mobile, Boost Mobile, and Assurance Wireless. Sprint Corporation is also an Internet provider. The company serves the United States, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Available plans include Family Plans, Unlimited Plans, Single Line Plans, and No Credit check Plans. It is also possible to buy Apple iPhones and Android phones at the company.
Sprint is ranked 385 out of 1600 in Telecommunications category
Compare Sprint To
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm. A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future.