Contact Sprint Customer Service
Sprint Phone Numbers and Emails
Credit - Debit Cards
International customers (Canada)
International customers (France)
International customers (Mexico)
International customers (Trinidad and Tobago)
International customers (While in the U.S, Puerto Rico, and U.S. Virgin Islands)
International customers (While travelling abroad)
Sprint Prepaid questions nda support
- (877) 365-6413
- (800) 877-4020
+49 800 180 0951
International customers (Germany)
+3 980 078 7986
International customers (Italy)
+44 808 234 6616
International customers (UK)
Lost or Stolen Sprint FONCARD
Lost or Stolen Sprint FONCARD (From international location)
Business Customer Service:
Internet connectivity, VOIP and Converged wireline and wireless
5 plus employees
Personal Wireless: New order, Upgrade, Add new phone
Sprint Contact Information
Corporate Office Address:
Other Info (opening hours):
PO Box 4191
Carol Stream, IL 60197-4191
How to Contact Sprint?
In order to speed up the process, prepare all relevant information including your 10 digit Sprint number and account number, your security code and also the final 4 digits of your social security number.
Dial 1-866-866-7509 if you are an existing customer or 1-888-211-4727 if you are a new customer.
If you are calling from a Sprint associated phone press "1", otherwise enter your 10 digit Sprint number.
For other consultations you will have to press 2. The following options will be presented
press 1 - to activate on your new phone or if you’re moving your current number to another phone or device, .
press 2 - to add a line to your account or by a new device or accessory or if you’re new to Sprint and want to start service, .
press 3 - if you need help or have issues with payments, billing, your phone or account changes, .
press 4 - to see if you’re eligible for a phone upgrade.
press 5 - for all other questions including order status and to find a store.
Follow all these prompts in order to make your Sprint customer service call much faster. You will be connected with a Sprint customer service representative.
Summary of Sprint Customer Service Calls
Top Reasons of Customers Calls
Consumers Call the Most From
Why Do People Call Sprint Customer Service?
Payments and Charges Question:
- “Make a payment”
- “My phone bill”
Activation/ Cancellation Question:
- “I bought a new phone aneed to get it activated and transferring my old phone to my son”
- “To cancel my paramount+ account”
- “Cancel service”
- “I would like at To discontinue our service fr sprint we already tswitch to other service,thanks”
- “Talk to a person customer service”
- “Service problems”
Product/ Service Question:
- “My phone broke and I switched to apple and It wants me to verify my phone number”
- “Cellphone not connecting to network”
- “5G network”
Request for Information Question:
- “I'd like to know when my phone is paid off”
- “I need to talk to a representative”
- “Need to open new account”
- “Forgot Apple ID password”
- “Account number”
- “Ending SIM card lock”
- “Friend give me a song and check with my SIM card in it and it says to call Sprint to unlock device”
- “I received two sim cards in the mailbox. Why did you me send two sim cards”
Return/ Replace Question:
- “Do I need an appointment at my local store for phone replacement”
- “Need phone replacement”
- “Need to replace my current SIM card for European travel”
- “Need to pay off an old account.”
- “To pay off a purchased mobile phone.”
- “Pay off phone”
Shipping and Delivery Question:
- “IPhone not delivering notifications to Bluetooth”
- “Did not receive refund”
- “To get the iPhone 11 556 GB and pay monthly installment payments”
- “My refund”
- “Asking abut the refund”
Website/ Application Question:
- “Access denied to sprint website and app”
- “Phone issue”
- “Phone is shut off”
- “New phone”
Customer Care, Phone Service, Phone Plan
Account, Tablet, Protection Plan
Pros: Proximity of the store to my home, Unlimited data plans, Family plan in my budget, Unlimited plan, Customer service
Cons: Customer service, Run around from sprint, No resolution, Unprofessionalism, Unprofessional manager
, , , ,
Sprint Corporation or just Sprint is a large telecommunications holding company. It was founded by Jacob Brown in June 1899. Its headquarters is based in Overland Park, Kansas, United States. Sprint provides wireless services as well as wireless voice, broadband services, and messaging. The company operates through a number of its subsidiaries under the following brands: Virgin Mobile, Boost Mobile, and Assurance Wireless. Sprint Corporation is also an Internet provider. The company serves the United States, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Available plans include Family Plans, Unlimited Plans, Single Line Plans, and No Credit check Plans. It is also possible to buy Apple iPhones and Android phones at the company.
Sprint is ranked 371 out of 1707 in Telecommunications category
Compare Sprint To
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm. A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future.