1.1

In December 2017 I called Sprint to talk about leasing 3 phones on my account.I am on their website, and see an HTC U11 phone for $19.00 per month for 18 months , with the choice to buy the phone or upgrade to a different phone.

Thinking $19.00 is still to high for a lease I listen to the off shore salesmans pitch. He tells me I have a $10.00 dollar loyalty per month per phone on my account. That in my head brings phone lease payment down to $9.00 per month per phone.Oh but it gets better. The salesman tells me my lease payment per phone will be $5.00 per month per phone.

GREAT DEAL ! i'm thinking 3 phones for $15.00 per month ! I then question his math. He assures me that the phones are $5.00 per month per phone.

So I Lease 3 HTC U11's. We get the phones and the trouble begins. We live out in the country and have bad reception so Sprint provided us with a free airrave to boost our signal. Well the airrave only recognizes one HTC U11 at a time, so my wife couldn't make or recieve calls.

After 3 hours on the phone (thank god mine worked) and 3 different sprint techs they decided my wife's phone needed to be taken to a Sprint service center which is 25 miles away in a different city. Thats when we find out about the airrave. Sprint tech in Kalamazoo tells me to unplug the airrave and turn on wifi calling. OK that seems to work,them the phone bills start coming in.

So my bill for 3 phones goes from $226.27 in December to $336.75 due in Feb 2018 with a $50.00 adjustment after i complained to @286.75 I'm NOT HAPPY ! I complain again Bill drops another $30.00 to $256.75. I'm still NOT HAPPY ! They are trying to tell me my phone leases are $19.99 per month per line !

Now I'm PISSED ! Sprint says the HTC U11 was $29.99 per month before my $10.00 loyalty. Which makes my phones $19.99 per month per line. ( $29.99 number never came up in the lease sales call) I ask them to investigate and listen to the telephone call,as it was recorded for QUALITY ASSURANCE !!!

Well 5 days later I get a call from Sprint. They said after listening to the call my lease payment is @19.99 per month per phone . I'm 99.9% sure they never listened to the phone lease call and told supervisor Alex from Sprint that. So I'm waiting again for a 2nd investigation into Sprints lease deception tactics.

I have been with Sprint since they were Nextel.

WHAT A BUNCH OF CRAP !THANKS FOR THE VENT SESSION, Gary, from Michigan

Review about: Sprint Cell Phone Leasing.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I didn't like: Deceptive lease practices.

Comments