2.1
Coverage Area
Style and Design
Poster increased review rating.

I signed up for a basic 1 gb phone plan with Sprint.The salesperson was sooo nice.

He told me about all sorts of discounts and rebates. My plan would be $50. 00 per month. I was worried about my reception so he ordered me a box for my house that would improve my reception.

The box took several weeks to arrive. He told me not to worry as it would solve my reception issues and if not I could return my phone. Well it did not solve any issues, people told me they couldn't understand me and I got many dropped calls. By the time the box came and I discovered it didn't help, my 10 day return period was over.

The salesperson denied saying they would let me return my phone. He told me dropped calls were just expected and not a problem! When I cancelled Sprint, the salesperson on the phone sent me a return envelope and I sent back the phone, but I still got charged for it. And how about that $50 a month plan?

They charged me nearly $150 each month for 2 months ( they charge in advance so you get your bill on day 2). They agreed to refund some of it but never did.

When I did not pay the next $100.00 charge they sent it to collections.Now I have Verizon and all my calls are clear with ni dropped calls.

Review about: Sprint Phone Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Sprint?

Comments