Coverage Area
Style and Design

Speaker phone failed the first day.I called and reported it.

CS Rep indicated it "could" be a network problem. Attempted to return. Booked an appointment online at the retail store. CS told me to take it to a service center.

Took it to service CTR, they told me to take it to the retail store. Sprint CS agreed the speaker phone was defective. They would not exchange the phone after I called in 6 times. CS placed me on hold for ~ 2 hours to pass me around to different departments who each indicated the phone would be replaced.

they then sent me to the diagnostic center and they performed no tests. They then said it would be tomorrow before I would receive an update. They called at 8 pm the next day and left a message .... i called CS and they said they would not replace the defective phone.

DO NOT BUY SPRINT ...DO NOT BUY SPRINT

Review about: Sprint Cell Phone Replacement.

I didn't like: Poor customer care, Lack of accountability and responsibility, Disloyal to long time customers, Customer service off shore accent, Misrepresented bogo.

Had an Experience with Sprint?

Comments