1.6
Coverage Area

It seems over the few years that my family has used sprint as a cell phone provider that their service has not improved, but in fact become exponentially worse. I have a fairly new iPhone 7, so I am sure that the phone itself is not the problem.

On a regular basis, I receive text messages up to 48 hours after they have been sent and I often receive voicemails with no missed calls to match. Being a Music major and gigging musician, it is very important that my instruments be functional. Today, I received a voicemail roughly 24 hours after the call was made with no missed call log to match. The voicemail was from the tech who was working on my instrument, who had a question about how I wanted it set up.

Because of sprint’s pathetic service, the tech was unable to work on my instrument and will not be able to again for four days, and I won’t be able to pick it up again for potentially another four. I would advise that you do not under any circumstances select sprint as your cell phone provider. You will be extremely disappointed. This is not the first of these occurrences.

As I said, this happens on a regular basis. It is pathetic for a company, especially one as large and profitable as sprint to offer a service, claiming that they are one of the best in the nation and to present it with such pathetic quality.

Review about: Sprint Mobile Phone Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments