2.2
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Absolutely awful, awful company to do business with.They don't care about you.

You're a number, not a human. They'll bait you with one price but charge another. Forget asking about it, in-store or over the phone. You'll get different answers from different people, but the broad answer will be a combination of "I don't know" and "well, this is the price on your bill." Yeah, I know I'm being billed that price, but I was told I would be paying half that price.

Oh, and don't forget the surprise fees they charge. And when you contest the fees, they'll throw you a small credit because "that's all I can do." Somehow I doubt that. Trying to leave is just as bad. Nonetheless, I'll be coming up with the $800 they say I'll have to pay to get rid of this nightmare.

I miss Verizon.I was treated infinitely better there, AND I didn't have patchy service.

Review about: Sprint Unlimited Phone Plan.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

I liked: Unlimited data plans.

I didn't like: Being treated like i dont matter, Poor customer service.

Had an Experience with Sprint?

Comments