Sprint does not cancel your contracts when you call in to have it done!They renewed my cell contract without permission and then failed to disconnect my wireless when I had called to confirm they would because of the fact they had renewed the phone without my consent.

My suggestion: Do all of your communication with them in writing, send them by certified mail and keep copies. They are crooks and will continue to charge you even when your contract should have been termed!

When I called to find out why they were continuing to charge me for a data plan which should have been canceled, they said "Well we don't have any notation on the system that you called." Isn't that just convenient?I will never do business with this company again.

Review about: Sprint Phone Plan.

Had an Experience with Sprint?

Comments

SPRINT CUSTOMER SERVICE SCREW THE LITTLE GUY Sprint " I RECENTLY TRIED TO ACTIVATE A NEW SAMSUNG S7 EDGE THRU STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS OVER THE PHONE I FOLLOWED INSTRUCTIONS EXACTLY AS GIVEN, RESULTING IN MY NEW PHONE..." Read more Sprint - Horrible cistomer service all the way to the top Sprint "Unbelievable, going through divorce..wife upgrades phone on MY account, was not a delegate on my sprint .com or corporates computer. But for some reason is at this store. She cannot..." Read more Sprint Staff Review from Central Islip, New York Sprint " WTF absolutely no customer service training is provided at this location! walked in at 4:50pm all employees just standing around chit chatting. a customer rep remind you this is..." Read more Sprint - Phones do not work, Cannot get exchanged Sprint "I ordered a Kyocera DuraXT, and two Kyocera Rise phones so that we could use the new Sprint Direct Connect service for our business. A Kyocera DuraXT and one Rise..." Read more Chevrolet - GMC Word Means NOTHING!!! Chevrolet "On August 28. 2017, my Brand New Chevrolet Malibu turned a year old. There was a problem with my trunk getting water inside, due to Hurricane Harvey Rain, which caused..." Read more Mercari - Horribly app Mercari "I had a bad experience with mercari i was a new costumer and mercari they suspended my account for no reason they accused me to have multiples accounts or irregularities..." Read more Universal Autograph Collectors Club - How not to treat your customers Universal Autograph Collectors Club "Ive been collecting Autographs for some years now 3 months ago my partner paid for a membership to the UACC it was paid through PayPal just over a month later..." Read more Harbor Freight Tools - Very Upset Harbor Freight Tools "Hi i hope this is read by the right people! I work at HFT for 6 years no problems always had hrs to work loved going there to work but..." Read more