I have been with sprint for two years or longer every few months i received double bills when i would call them they would say it was a computer error but they would not correct it, i would have to go through about ten different reps before i could clear up their mistake.

When i told them i was leaving their company and going to another they sent me a bill for six hundred dollars saying it was a cancellation fee. So i am no longer with them but still calling them trying to straigten out another mess of theirs.....

Had an Experience with Sprint?

Comments

I received my February bill which I paid on the 26th of the month they charged me additional $200.00 I tried over 6 months to get this resolved No joy I decided to more my service to another carrier after 8 years with them, all they wanted was the money no customer support and now the harass me 4 times a day 7 days a week for this I fed up will not do a DAM$ thing. They just Don't care period.

ABOUT 3 YRS.AGO SPRINT DECIDED THAT ALL INDIVIDUAL ACCOUNT HOLDERS WERE OF NO VALUE AT ALL.

FAST TALKING, "PHRASE REPEATING INDIVIDUALS", READ THE SAME TEXT CARDS ENDLESSLY. YOU WILL NEVER GET ANY OF YOUR MONEY BACK, EVER. SPRINT DOESN'T CARE AT ALL ABOUT ANY ACCOUNTS WITH LESS THAN 50 BILLABLE PHONE UNITS PER MONTH.

ps: the "self renewing contract idea" IS ONE OF THE MOST BOGUS IDEAS THAT ANY CORP.EVER GOT OVER ON ALERT PEOPLE...

My wife and I are so used to this, we go about a year and then Sprint starts the double billing game again.Endless phone conversations and then they shut off the phones if you dont pay.

My wife gives in and sends them 230 dollars two weeks after I paid the regular monthly bill of 151 dollars.Seems like we never learn and the Phone Mafia laughs.

Martinsburg, West Virginia, United States #11357

If you agreed on a price for your new service by calling 1-800-Sprint1, don’t count on it. If you called sprint and tried to cancel your contract and someone give you authorization number, please don’t believe it. If you walked to sprint store to return your phone and they give you a receipt showing you got credit, don’t go to the bank with it. If they tell you they’ll send you a return kit for your phones, don’t check your mailbox or email. If they tried to get you off the phone by promising a supervisor will call you don’t waste time waiting for a ring. What they are trying to do is to buy time so you’ll have to pay an EARLY TERMINATION FEE. It all happened to me and warning you may be the best I can do about it.

I placed my order for 5 phone and 2100 minutes plan; salesperson agreed to charge me for $109.99 plus $20.00 for family unlimited text messaging. What I got on my first bill which they charge me for two months, $200.00 for text messaging for all phones and $60.00 for additional lines which I did not agree with. So I called and ask them to honor my verbal contract they said can’t do. I ask to terminate my contract they conference called with another department which gave me returned authorization and they said wait till you get your return package in the mail then port your phones to another provider and your service will be terminated automatically.

The Package never arrived so after 10 days I called. They were going to do me a...

Another bill came in the mail, no such refund for my phone I returned, and they added $1000.00 early termination fee. They also disconnect my air-card service for non-payment. My bill for 45 day usage was over $1,800.00 and I did not go over my minutes. So I called billing and accounting services explained everything hope I’ll get this squared away. Here’s what they are telling me:

We have no control over prices you were quoted when calling 1-800-Sprint1 they can tell you whatever they want. (I guess the first trick is for you to disconnect your old service). The return authorization you got by calling *2 (I think) is no good it was issued after 30 days. (What? your department issued this why didn’t they say sorry then?). The credit you received at the store is wrong you need to go back to the store and talk to them. Wait a minute this is a corporate store they keyed everything in the computer they gave me a receipt. In other words they said - who cares what you say we do what we want and you’ll have to pay or get a bad credit report. I’M MAAAAAD, AREN’T YOU?