My contract expiration date was August 2013, and the day of the contract expiration I decided to switch to ATT, so I went to Best Buy and the did it for me. Now I have a last bill from Sprint, and they charging me $100 early termination fee, which is not true.

I looked in my account before I made the move, and it said my contract was expiring August! Even if I have to pay for that, I shouldn't pay for my bill, since I could never get service from Sprint in the area where I work. No signal, no Internet!

90% of my phone calls were dropped. Is there anyone who wants to start a class action suit regarding this

Comments

nikalseyn
Columbia, Kentucky, United States #717224

This is typical Sprint. Just write them a letter stating the date of your contract's expiration and that you thus do not owe an early termination fee, etc.

Also request that they prove to you that you owe the fees they are charging with a breakdown of each as you feel you owe them nothing. Make sure you do not pay if you don't think you owe the money, no matter what they threaten.

Never pay for something you do not owe, just to make it go away. That only encourages scam companies to do more of the same.