Verified Reviewer

I called in to upgrade my phone, I recently had a note 8. I was looking for the note 10 customer service rep I spoke with told me the S10 was replacing a note 10.

So he send me the S10. So I find out later on note 10 is available, so I called back to complain, they refuse to send me the note 10. Since I had the S10, I had nothing but problems. GPS doesn't work, it always says offline.

Text message I have to send 5 to 8 times before it goes through. Phone calls constantly drops or I get a message saying networks not detected. When I'm out on the road, I can't use the Internet service unless I'm on Wi-Fi. I was told I had a bad SIM card, so they send me a replacement SIM card.

Still have all the same problems. I've been paying my cellphone bill religiously on time every month for *** service. So, the solution to my problem is to upgrade my phone and service. So the first customer service rep tells me the S10 is a wonderful phone, now he promised me I won't be disappointed.

I have another customer service reps trying to talk me into another wonderful phone. She also promise I won't be disappointed with her suggestion.

They looking for me to upgrade my phone, sign another contract with them for service that I'm already paying for and not getting. One of the things I find extremely funny, none of the customer service rep knows the phone number to the corporate office

Preferred solution: Give me the note 10 that I was looking for and keep me at the same status that I'm at. a discount on my service that I've been out of since I got the phone. I paid my bill every month and got extremely poor service.

Comments