CUSTOMER CARE - someone changed my phone number 3 times and called customer care and instead of getting help they told me that its my fault that i might gave my log in info and someone signed in to my account and did it fyi i dont have online account that time so its imposible that someone can just change my number by not calling Sprint. They need to fix their security its easy to cheat and fraud - secondly , on august 9 of 2017 they charge me $450.53 so i called them and they told me that the other line claimed that the phone is not working thats why they gave us a replacement which is i never received.

And if i wang a replacement i will use my apple care instead of my insurance They said they will give me a refund it will take 3 days so okay - then i received a text says $250 credit is been applied to my account instead of a money back ghey gave me a store credit instead . I need my money back not a sprint credit . This is frustrating and i called and they told me that they dont have access . So they have access on taking money from someone account but they dont have access on givinv me refund?

Why did we waste 5 days for mr to find out?

The agent that i talked to told me that i will get a refund and they will put it back to my debit card and thats not what happened . Sppp frustrating.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Aug 14, 2017.

Comments