For the second time, I got a bill from Sprint with tons of calls I did NOT make!! I've been a customer for 7 years, and it is pretty obvious from previous bills that this bill is NOT consistent with my others.

There were lots of calls to cities where I don't even KNOW anyone, and the kicker was that ALL of the long-distance calls were made within minutes of each other, and some oven overlapped the others. It was obvious there was a real problem. Sprint refused to credit me, so I requested my phone service terminated. At MIDNIGHT that same night, I received 2 prank calls -- one to my home phone and the other to my cell phone.

BOTH came up on caller ID as Sprint Customer Service, and both times, the rep left a rude "heavy breathing" message on my voice mail. I saved the messages and called Sprint corporate the next day.

But even after playing the prank call messages for them, they did not seem too concerned. Needless to say, I will NEVER do business with a company so unprofessional EVER again!!!!!

Review about: Sprint Phone Service.

Comments