2.2
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Unbelievable, going through divorce..wife upgrades phone on MY account, was not a delegate on my sprint .com or corporates computer. But for some reason is at this store.

She cannot provide 6 to 10 digit password so store employee bypasses it. I spoke with different factions of sprint and was told there computer systems are different and doesnt allways update the information. No big deal this is sprint they will take care of it. Well 9 hours over 4 days and i end up with Ben Parker who calls me from 720 420 6891 and tells me he is the top, noone higher.

This gentleman doesnt ask me anything and proceeds to tell me that im reponsible and have to pay. Talks over and is very arrogant and is actually talking in such a way that i cannot believe this person is in charge.

Threatened me, he said he was turning my phones off right then and there. Unfortantly there are very limited avenues to take in situations like this and hope this post helps detour you from using sprint.

Review about: Sprint Manager.

Comments

h.kitchener

This is Sprint---the Walmart of the cell phone world. They will bill you and then send it to collections.

Just ignore them and any subsequent contacts by anyone---they will sell the bill to private collectors---and any hit on your credit will be minimal.

Never pay for something you don't owe. The terms "arrogant, obtuse, and lacking in common sense" come to mind when referring to Sprint.