i bought htc evo two months ago at best buy, after i download a games they asking me to reboot and then they never turn on back , so i bring to sprint they says theirs noway that they can help me out since i dont have insurance from them, so i went to best buy and they help me out to callled the htc manufacturer and they need credit card info, for diagnostic fee of $39.00 plus ill pay for shipping handling of the phone, after 10days the representative called me that i have to fee the mother board worth 259.20 for replacement since theirs moisture in my phone. i am so MAD.. i would like to terminate my contract in sprint"

Comments

I bought a Motorola Photon 4G less than 20 days ago... It stopped working and I brought it to the store, the manager told me...

Our return policy is only 14 days!....

I've been a customer for more than 5 years and they didnt want to replace a malfunctioning phone with not even 20 days from the date of purchased. I end up paying 100$ to the insurace to get a new phone, but I WON'T RENEW A CONTRACT WITH SPRINT EVER AGAIN!

Erode, Tamil Nadu, India #333543

My son has the Evo and same problems. We have insurance and they want us to pay 100.00 .The phone isn't even 5 months old. Sprint nor the stores are any help, went to several sprint stores and got different answers and its still under manufactor warranty and htc nor sprint care..would love to cancel all of our contracts and file a complaint with the bbb.

Lessthan4g,

yeap i did it adding insurance from sprint but when i filed claim theirs 100dollars deductive,

Jarl15, I would call into Sprint and request to add insurance since they will allow you to add it at anytime in the month of Aug. Then I'd take it to a Sprint store and try to get it replaced.

Let them check it out and don't mention water damage. The tech will be able to see if there is or not.

You may be able to get it replaced for free. Just an ideal!!