bought my htc evo cell phone from sprint, and had to make total changes to my business account which has many phone lines, just for buying this phone.
anyhow after 3 weeks of use, the charger port became loose and now will not charge at all. took into sprint store for replacement, was told i would have to send to asurian, their insurance agent, and pay $100 deductible.
i then called their customer service and explained the phone was not charging and was internally loose. they stated that they could only send a used/refurbished unit as they have no new ones. (called store and asked if they stocked new ones and they did!)
i have cancelled all my accounts with sprint and recommend so to anyone else looking to get what they pay for, and won't take run around style warranty from a high end product.
called htc and let them know of my disgust with sprint, they said i was right and that sprint should be replacing them with new as they are the only dealer. i asked what can htc do, they said they could repair it but i would have to pay shipping, and i pay $39 and give them my credit card information!!!(NEW PRODUCT WITHIN 30 days of LAUNCH) wow!!!
A metaphor would be if you purchased a BRAND NEW Mercedes Benz, and 3 weeks after paying an arm and a leg, the car wont start, batteries wont charge, etc. you call the dealer, which is the only one in NORTH AMERICA, and they tell you that they can't fix it but will give you a used one instead, or you can go to germany and have the factory fix it, and you pay for it!!!
LETS SEE HOW LONG THIS PHONE IS AROUND BEFORE A RECALL.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Htc Evo Cell Phone
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I have never complained about the 4G service that I have been getting from Ooredoo Kuwait, until about the second half of 2015. Before the mass roll-out of Ooredoo's more..."
- "On Saturday August 3, 2013 the following unauthorized debit transactions appeared on my bank statement $199 07:28 pm AT 19:28 $199 07:34 pm AT 19:24 $199 07:38 pm AT 19:38..."
- "Do yourself a favor and don't have anything to do with these scammers - Jani Ghaffor AKA Jani GMoney AKA Jani G/Chuck Sterling/Digital River Inc/SWREG/CardQuery/PinYourIncome/Pin Cyclone.In researching ways to profit..."
- "I was a legitimate member of LinkedIn with a profile for several years, however, during the past year of 2015, they have Illegally, Purposely and Deliberately Blocked My Account with..."
- "DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THAT SITE!!!! I purchased a long evening dress that was supposed to be custom made for me. It came with 7 inches wider waste and..."
- "Back on Saturday, April 30th, 2016, I used my American Express Credit Card to pay my contractor $20,000.00 for a job that has Not Been Finished! The way that I paid..."
- "The reason for this message today is that I ordered my food through the drive thru jack in the box on sepulveda and border. We finished the small ice coffee..."
- "My first purchase from this internet company of a 17.00 Hummingbird Feeder with a nearly $12.00 S&H charge, of which is 70 % of the cost. For some unknown reason, the..."
- "So i bought 2 Gronk Editions today before work. Halfway through the first one, there was some brown slimy tapeworm looking things on the rim. So i thought i had..."