bought my htc evo cell phone from sprint, and had to make total changes to my business account which has many phone lines, just for buying this phone.
anyhow after 3 weeks of use, the charger port became loose and now will not charge at all. took into sprint store for replacement, was told i would have to send to asurian, their insurance agent, and pay $100 deductible.
i then called their customer service and explained the phone was not charging and was internally loose. they stated that they could only send a used/refurbished unit as they have no new ones. (called store and asked if they stocked new ones and they did!)
i have cancelled all my accounts with sprint and recommend so to anyone else looking to get what they pay for, and won't take run around style warranty from a high end product.
called htc and let them know of my disgust with sprint, they said i was right and that sprint should be replacing them with new as they are the only dealer. i asked what can htc do, they said they could repair it but i would have to pay shipping, and i pay $39 and give them my credit card information!!!(NEW PRODUCT WITHIN 30 days of LAUNCH) wow!!!
A metaphor would be if you purchased a BRAND NEW Mercedes Benz, and 3 weeks after paying an arm and a leg, the car wont start, batteries wont charge, etc. you call the dealer, which is the only one in NORTH AMERICA, and they tell you that they can't fix it but will give you a used one instead, or you can go to germany and have the factory fix it, and you pay for it!!!
LETS SEE HOW LONG THIS PHONE IS AROUND BEFORE A RECALL.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Htc Evo Cell Phone
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a Kyocera DuraXT, and two Kyocera Rise phones so that we could use the new Sprint Direct Connect service for our business. A Kyocera DuraXT and one Rise..."
- "I have never complained about the 4G service that I have been getting from Ooredoo Kuwait, until about the second half of 2015. Before the mass roll-out of Ooredoo's more..."
- "I owned an HTC One Max, paid over $500.00 for it. Had it 1 year and 2 weeks. And all of a sudden, BOOM....it just shut off and never turned..."
- "Just in case you're considering Champion for a new patio door, I'm here to warn you to find another brand of door in the landfill, and have it installed in..."
- "Purchased these green beans a day ago. I don't know what is in it but it is nasty. I would like to be contacted about this. I don't know if..."
- "We were totaly shock when my daughter 7yrs old said dad it is no good. i said yes it is i just made it. she said look at this. it..."
- "At Walmart on Fallbrook in Woodland Hills, Ca. I have to bag my own things as the checker just stands their. The check stand in the back is..."
- "I order a dog and uship pet courier delivery killed my dog and scammed me with money and wanted more money if I don't give it to them I will..."
- "BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE. A SELLER SOLD ME A WATCH AND WHEN IT ARRIVED IT WAS NOT EVEN THE SAME WATCH, NOR WAS IT AUTHENTIC. I RETURNED IT TO TRADESY AND..."