77 views
1.4

my bill was on outopay for $354 monthly. last Aug 26, my bank has a sprint charged of $511 and cause me $35.00 for overdraft.

I called sprint and they go over through my account and solved most of the mistake that was charged on my account. I The bank told me that if sprint credit back the overpayment of $157.00 , they will credit the overdraft back. Sprint explained that they will credit it on my Sept statement , I disagreed so I file a dispute on the charges. Sprint denied the claim so i was very pissed off.

I called sprint back , i went from one agent up to the 5 agent and none of them can do anything so I requested to be transferred to supervisor. Finally the supervisor was able to go over the issue and promised me that this will be taken care and at the same time requested us to stay in sprint since our contract that will end in Dec. I waited for the amount to be credicted back and mentioned to my bank that the $35 overdraft be taken care too. The bank agreed to reverse once they recieve the credit from sprint.

but it was never back on my bank account. Last week, I called sprint again to follow up the credit and she said that $201 will be credit to my bank that I used to pay my bill within 3 days. I was checking my bank today ...nothing was there so I called this morning again. same old system that I was passed from one agent to another.

The last person I spoke with told me that the credit was under review and it will take at least 7 days and another 3 days before they will put it back to my bank account. .now this really pissed me off because I promised the Electric company that I will pay my bill this week. The money belongs to me and sprint needs to refund it to me. Why are you trying to hold my money?

I never heard that an overpayment will take forever to refund. I have been having an issue since day 1 with sprint. My friend used to be in ATT and never had issue and I used to be in T-Mobile never had issue. Sprint store offered me so many additional benefit which we never received and the bills that they showed us was different when the statement came.

My friends blamed me and my husband scolded me for switching our service. I do not have a choice because we were stuck in a 24 months contract. Every time i collect the payment from my friends since it was an autopay, she was pissed and upset why I asked them to switch to sprint. They said they will never ever recommend sprint to anyone and so do I..

The manager is Sprint Washington square in Portland Oregon was no longer there after 3 months we subscribed and the 2 rep that promised a bunch of cash by signing up on union credit bank was no longer there too.. I went through so many managers over that stiore and none of them was able to help. i even showed them what they wrote on the piece of paper when the 4 of us first dropped by the store. It was a very bad experience and a nightmare for us to switch in sprint Our bills in sprint is not consistent even we are on a auto pay.

not like in T-mobile my monthy auto pay stayed the same for 5 years. I feel regret of why did I switch to sprint and so were my friends said.

They had been with ATT forever and never any issues too. so sorry

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Sprint Pros: Proximity of store to house.

Sprint Cons: Unfair billing practices, Fraudulent contract.

Comments