Rep#1 : I am due an upgrade. Phone does not work. Owe 178 to clear the lease on the phone. Cannot get an upgrade because there is balance in the bill.

Called back

Rep#2

Does not matter of the balance in the account you Can get your upgrade. Go the store, stores says we cannot provide the upgrade because the full balance on the acct along with the balance of the phone needs to be paid. Customer service can put a note on the acct stating that we can by pass and you can the balance for the leased phone and then we can do an upgrade... drive home

Rep#3

Still do not understand what he was saying however 2 hrs later, he could note make any changes to the acct that would be a different department!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rep 4.... shall I go on

Sprint REALLY NEEDS TO GET THEIR *** together. You have all this money to spend on neat ads and commercials, put your reps suck!!! Nobody says the samething!!! Each call requires at least 2 to 3 hours of a merry go round convo!!!!! I cannot stand this company and which you go out of business!!!

User's recommendation: DONT SIGN WITH THIS COMPANY.

Preferred solution: Upgrade my phone as I am due as per policy!!!!.

Sprint Cons: Lack of knowledge by staff, Coverage was awful, Every thing from billing to customer service, Rude associates.

Comments