Attn: Payroll,

When I disputed the over payment charge by phone, I asked for a detail breakdown and never received it. I was sent an email saying the charges were correct. When I responded to the email it was ignored. You than sent it to collections. I disputed it with collections and you find an error in my favor. Why did you not inform me since I was right? You left this in collections knowing that it was in dispute. It is no wonder that this company has issues in payroll. You have us manager key for vacation when employees have no vacation left. I have seen it many times.

This person wrote the review because of "my credit score" of a product or service from Sprint. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sprint to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sprint for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments