After a week of research I started contacting Sprint via phone and online chat to verify their "Kickstart" plan parameters. I spent 3 days chatting and calling with Sprint verifying that I could do what I intended and that my phones were eligible to come over.

Each call, chat and online phone number verification confirmed that I was eligible for the plan so finally on 8/31/18 I called to start the process of moving 2 lines to Sprint. I explained my intention to the telephone sales person and gave him my IMEI numbers to confirm once again (for the 3rd or 4th time) that our phones were eligible for this "Kickstart Plan". I ended up purchasing a new phone for my son through Sprint at this time with the understanding that he and i would be on the same plan. Once this purchase was complete and the money was whisked out of my bank account the sales person started working on transferring my number from virgin mobile and suddenly my phone was magically NOT eligible for the plan.

I spent 3.5 hours on the line with Sprint and virgin to try to get this process to go through. Finally I was connected to a manager named David in the Telesales dept. who promised to be my advocate and go to bat for me to get me taken care of within 8 days. Today is the 8th day no call from David.

I called sprint to speak with David today and after another 2 hours on the phone no one knows who he is, amazingly. I tried calling a few times to get to the right person today and was hung up on 2 times by Sprint. They falsely advertise their Kickstart product and misled me into a purchase i never would have made.

This is the worst experience I have ever had with a cell carrier. I was absolutely misled and lied to many times by this company.

I liked: Plans and phone deals were enticing.

I didn't like: Employees did not know the parameters of their own deals, Wasted hours on the phone to purchase.

Comments