I own a ic902 made by Motorola and serviced by sprint. This would be a great phone if it didn't malfunction so much.

I brought the phone in Feb of 2008, since then I've had three new ones and three refurbished phones. This was suppose to be my upgrade phone with Sprint but it has now become a downgrade. I can't make any settings in the phone cause as soon as I do it malfunctions. Now the refurbished phone that I got from Sprint has a problem with it and I've only had it for two weeks.

This is by far the worst phone I've ever had. I have a $20 phone that I've brought for my daughter and I have not had any issues with it. If dealing with the poor battery life wasn't enough I had to find out the hard way that the phone is a $400 piece of junk. What a waste of hard worked money.

I contacted Motorola and I would have to be without my phone for a week or more in order for them to fix it or replace it.

Sorry, but this is my only phone I do not have a house phone because I'm hardly home in the day. This phone is an inconvenience and a waste of time to have this phone.

Comments