Sprint - Never again

29 of 882 Sprint reviews

Made the change from Verizon to Sprint and saved a few dollars.Driving during the holiday I lost my signal way to often which meant loosing my GPS at the worst possible time.

I had the service for 2 months and cancelled. Now I owe over $300 for the lease on the phone. Of course they didn't tell me that before I gave them the phone. It's 60 days old.

I could have the option to sell the phone had I known. Bad signal, bad service and forget about calling.

It's the absolute worst experience.It's only $300 but I'm willing to dedicate 10 minutes a week to complain just to feel better knowing it's costing them more than $300.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
29 of 882 Sprint reviews
h.kitchener

Dec 31, 2016 #1263573 Columbia, South Carolina, United States

Every carrier has dead spots with no coverage. You can find the areas with and without coverage by going to your carrier's website and looking at the coverage map(s) they provide. However, given the terrible customer service Sprint has you probably would do better to go back to Verizon or AT&T in case you actually need some sort of customer service. Sprint, in my experience is not to be trusted with much of anything.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.