Made the change from Verizon to Sprint and saved a few dollars.Driving during the holiday I lost my signal way to often which meant loosing my GPS at the worst possible time.

I had the service for 2 months and cancelled. Now I owe over $300 for the lease on the phone. Of course they didn't tell me that before I gave them the phone. It's 60 days old.

I could have the option to sell the phone had I known. Bad signal, bad service and forget about calling.

It's the absolute worst experience.It's only $300 but I'm willing to dedicate 10 minutes a week to complain just to feel better knowing it's costing them more than $300.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of sprint mobile phone service. Sprint needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sprint mobile phone service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sprint.

Had an Experience with Sprint?

Comments

h.kitchener
Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1263573

Every carrier has dead spots with no coverage.You can find the areas with and without coverage by going to your carrier's website and looking at the coverage map(s) they provide.

However, given the terrible customer service Sprint has you probably would do better to go back to Verizon or AT&T in case you actually need some sort of customer service.Sprint, in my experience is not to be trusted with much of anything.