2.2
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I have been with Sprint for 6 years, the last three I have had a LTE enabled device with Apples's 5S, then 6, then 6S plus which get great LTE coverage where I live since last December 2015, but still not where I work and spend 50 hours a week.The map on the Sprint app shows coverage but there is none, even the 3G is weak and often reverts to 1X.

Customer service has made many promises and kept none including promises to send a Sprint tech to my location or have a service manager call me back.

I pay for 4 phones and I am ready to port to one of the other providers all of which have coverage there at my work site for years.Every time I see or hear a Sprint commercial my skin crawls from the deceptive advertising.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with iphone product and family plan in my budget and stated that there is a room for improvement of sprint and sloooow data speeds. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of sprint internet service. Sprint needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sprint internet service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sprint.

Had an Experience with Sprint?

Comments