12 calls. 10 hours.

One month of no incomming calls/calls dropped/circuits busy. No one has answers- tower noted as 60% dropped calls- no tickets to repair. Tickets issued, I have to call in to speak again and again to someone, be put on hold to no avail. No internal communication.

Have to tell the story over and over. Missed business communication, communication about the sale of my home...and on and on. Have been a loyal customer for 4 years- pay my bill on time. Have a phone that will not transfer to Verizon- am 60 years old, on a budget, can't just shop anywhere for a new phone/service.

There is no one empowered to fix anything- it's all about "teams" and "support" and layers of nothing. Nothing.

They repeat the same sentences over and over and over again without results.

As of today, my text messages also became unreliable. Wonderful.

Preferred solution: SOLVE IT. I've lost business, time and money..

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Aug 10.

Comments

they will don nothing sir just better advise from my side forget about your money that you have paid to sprint just get a service from metro pcs it is cheap and good network

It's me again. Still no resolve.

They instant message me about a time to call (which is hilarious since I have no incomming calls), then they blow me off, refer me to a toll free number where I once again will be placed on hold, and then close the conversation. When I ask about a number to call direct to speak with someone I get nothing but a toll free number to a call center. Today, it dropped a call for no reason.

I am only able to dial out. THIS IS THE DEFINITION OF INSANITY.