Ok I order note 3 from sprint online to save some money and set to pick it up in store. Order it on 11/1/2013 and set an appointment 11/2/2013. so the next day I woke up in the morning just to pick up the phone cause I was excited. went to the store answer the same *** question from the phone all good. Then gave back to the rep and the rep told me i had to deposit freaking 50 bucks cause he the other guy say it... I told them to put it in my bill. which the online I order from didn't say i need to put 50 bucks or i would have pay it already. that *** me off!!!. and they say i couldn't get the phone until the pending went through. I went to online live chat suppose they suck. I'll have to w8t until pending go through "sigh" sprint support sucks.

here the live chat

Jessica: Thank you for visiting Sprint. What questions can I answer for you today?

You: hi

Jessica: Please wait while a secure chat connection is established.

You: ok

Jessica: Thank you for your patience. I will be with you shortly.

Jessica: How may I help you today?

You: hi i was woundering why it take so long to send a payment order to my bank

You: I order a phone online and try to pick it up they said it was still pending

Jessica: Do you want to place order online and pick it up at store?

You: i already place an order online and went to the store and try to pick it up they say payment from my bank card say still pending

You: and i call my bank card they said they waiting to collect the money from yall ..

Jessica: I am sorry to hear that.

Jessica: Please contact our Customer Care department. They would be happy to assist you. Please give them a call at 1-888-211-4727. Hours of operations are: Monday - Friday: 6:00am - 12:00am EST, Saturday: 7:00am - 11:00pm EST and Sunday 9:00am - 9:00pm EST.

You: i called them

You: they say then already done there part..

You: ...

You: how long does it takes to send the payment?

Jessica: I am sorry. We are just online sale representatives, we have no idea about it. We contact our order support department.

Jessica: Please contact our Order Support Department. They'll be happy to help you. Please give them a call at 1-800-639-6114. Hours of operations are: Monday - Friday 7:00am – 10:00pm EST, Saturday - Sunday 8:00am – 8:00pm EST.

You: thanks this will be posted online of bad customer support

*** idiots

Review about: Sprint Customer Care.

Comments