Update by user Aug 17, 2012

I reported Sprint to three different BBBs\' and three different attorney Generals (Washington, Colorado, and Kansas) Sprint decided I was too big a nuisance, and let me out of my contract (two years to go), without paying any early disconnect fees or penalties.

Original review posted by user Jul 15, 2012

Eversince upgrading my phone a couple weeks early (bought out contract as phone was defective), sprint has been overbilling and doubletalking me. When I upgraded, and renewed contract, the rep on the phone said since I was such a good customer he was giving me three months hotspot on both phones (I have a family plan) for three months.

Not only did sprint not honor that, they double billed me for the hot spot the next month, and when I complained they double talked me.

I had my son call them, and they finally adjusted the double billing, and gave me some partial credit. Since then (two months), they have over charged me on my monthly bill (last month after my son tried calling and leaving word, the bill was adjusted, with no explanation, now this month I am being overbilled again, and they refuse to adjust

Review about: Sprint Phone Plan.

Comments