I have two Sprint phones and two Sprint tablets and a home phone for $20.00 a month. I have always head insurance on all devices.

I pay $250.00 a month which is ridiculous for these devices to find out that one of the phone and one of the tablets don't have insurance. I don't know who or when they removed the insurance off my account. I am having major issues with my Note 4 device that constantly cuts off and don't come back on for days at a time, to be told by tech support it was the battery and if I purchase a battery I would be reimbursed for it. I purchased two extra batteries to find out that was not the issue.

I took the phone into a Sprint service center to be told that there is nothing they can do to fix the phone and that they WILL NOT REPLACE the phone. Here I am paying for a phone that does not work and no one will help me figure out what is wrong with it. The customer service at the 7 Mile and Telegraph store in Detroit, Michigan are the worst. Every time I call or go in the service center they are RUDE, NASTY and UNWILLING to help.

They can't tell me who remove my insurance at what is wrong with the phone. I have been a loyal and faithful Sprint subscriber for many years and now I am thinking of switching companies.

Review about: Sprint Customer Care.

Comments