I have two Sprint phones and two Sprint tablets and a home phone for $20.00 a month.I have always head insurance on all devices.

I pay $250.00 a month which is ridiculous for these devices to find out that one of the phone and one of the tablets don't have insurance. I don't know who or when they removed the insurance off my account. I am having major issues with my Note 4 device that constantly cuts off and don't come back on for days at a time, to be told by tech support it was the battery and if I purchase a battery I would be reimbursed for it. I purchased two extra batteries to find out that was not the issue.

I took the phone into a Sprint service center to be told that there is nothing they can do to fix the phone and that they WILL NOT REPLACE the phone. Here I am paying for a phone that does not work and no one will help me figure out what is wrong with it. The customer service at the 7 Mile and Telegraph store in Detroit, Michigan are the worst. Every time I call or go in the service center they are RUDE, NASTY and UNWILLING to help.

They can't tell me who remove my insurance at what is wrong with the phone.I have been a loyal and faithful Sprint subscriber for many years and now I am thinking of switching companies.

Review about: Sprint Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Sprint?

Comments