My wife and I (both retired) had purchased our Samsung Galaxy III phones two years earlier from this store and found the service lacking. But living in the neighborhood' we optimistically, thought the learning curve would have taken hold in the span of two years. Were we completely wrong!
We entered the store and signed in with the response "we'll be right with you." After at least 30 minutes and a false start i. e. our names were called only to be sent back to our holding position after another patron announced they were there first.
Fast forwarding..........after being in the store for more than two hours and the door being locked to announce the store was closed, we were hurriedly sent on our way.............
1. Our phones having been programmed properly.
2. The data from our old Samsung Galaxy 3 phones transferred to our new Samsung Galaxy 5's.
3. Being informed that we had two weeks to return the phones if we did not like them.
4. Accurate information regarding the "finger swipe".
5. Knowing that we had purchased over $200.00 in "accessories".
6. having the plan best suited for a use history.
7. Achieving the objectives we initially explained to the sales person.
Reason of review: Poor customer service.
Preferred solution: Change Phones.
I liked: Proximity of the store to my home.
I didn't like: Misrepresentation.