Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer

Why is my email not working on my phone? Does it need to be reset by Sprint?

My email inbox will not update beyond September 3rd. Please check it for me and send an email notification when the problem is fixed. Thank you.

1 answer
Garry Leigh
#1924408
According to the information provided in the Sprint Community, if you experience a problem with your email, you should contact Sprint Customer Service and provide them with the data regarding the make and model of your device, and their customer support representative can offer a solution. You may reach out to the Sprint Customer Service:
  • via the company social media networks.
View
AdvertisementsSome advertisers may pay us for this ad to appear on our website or provide us with a referral fee. Our content is free because we may earn a commission if you purchase products after clicking ads on our website.

Can I get out of my contract without paying the remaining term?

by Caryssa

We access the internet through Sprint hotspots and the connections are horrible. I got an "F" on TestmySpeed and I am regularly kicked off websites for having no connection.

I can't watch a video for work. I can't even watch short videos on FaceBook. Our phones work but the connections are limited. SPRINT wants $800 to get out of my contract.

I don't think this is fair since they are not fulfilling their end of the contract. How can I get out of this limbo without paying $800?

0 answers