2.1
Coverage Area

When we rolled our account into this new one, we were guaranteed by a sales agent who promised he had notated by account, that since the original account was "grandfathered" and did not have to pay the "phone access fees" this new account would not either. When I moved the 3 lines to our current account in March, 2016, my bill was $178.99.

One number had a "phone access fee" of $15, but I decided it was not worth fighting. The very next month- it jumped over $100 to $298.31!

Finally I reached someone who assured me he got the matter resolved and my bill was credited. But then another mysterious charge showed up: $7.99 for a spending limit program charge. My May & Oct bills jumped back up to $259 and had to be corrected again.

From November 2016-Feb 2018, our bill was constant- always right about 191.70 give or take a few cents. 3/18, we upgraded one phone. our plan and equipment charges jumped from $158 to $188 and our overall bill skyrocketed from $198 to $255.

How can our plan and equipment charges jump by $30 and our bill increase nearly $50 when all we did was increase our installment payment by $18? 4/16, our bill shot up again!

Now in addition to the mysterious insurance we had not asked for, now there is an additional charge of $15 for "phone access" on line ending 8472, bringing out monthly plan and equipment charges to $217 per month. That is a far cry from the approximately $176 we were expecting when we upgraded the one phone. In June, Sprint does it again-- now this mysterious "phone access" jumps from $15 per month to $20 per month on two lines. My total bill has went from $191 to to $260.

Calls to Sprint have resulted in repeated lies by agents who promise to correct this situation.

Angry By my calculations- I have overpaid Sprint by $947.68. Angry Angry Angry

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

I didn't like: Runaround you get when you try to contact them, Deceitful sales tactics, Poor customer service, Plan switch rates.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Oct 22.

Comments