Sprint - Review about Htc One Max from Two Rivers, Wisconsin
Update added by user Jun 21, 2015
Forgot to add. I ended up with an HTC One M9
Original review posted by user Jun 21, 2015
I owned an HTC One Max, paid over $500.00 for it.Had it 1 year and 2 weeks.
And all of a sudden, BOOM....it just shut off and never turned bavk on. Since the phone was over a year old it couldnt be replaced. So, i end up having to get a new phone. So, that was 12 days ago.
Since then, ive been in the store and on a continuous facebook conversation 'resolving' my issue. Tomorrow, my 14 days will be up and there isnt any resolusion to my issue. No data connection and cant make or recieve calls. Paying 100% for 10% of service.
Im attaching a screen shot of my connection!It blows!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Style and Design|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Htc One Max
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Hello. DirectTV installed a big satellite dish on the (newer) roof of my home-that I rent out in Copperas Cove. My tenant claims his mother had ordered the service (long..."
- "After leaving Centurylink due to our old 3mbps + phone that cost ~$100 we changed to Suddenlink for their 15/1 for ~$50. There is no doubt the speed is..."
- "Hello! I am reporting from Cleveland, Ohio and I was introduced to the ACN opportunity by my girlfriends parents, Corey and Tonya Anderson. I visited their home at Thanksgiving to..."
- "Only ordered one item from the company original soe gear and have to say i love what i got. Ordered theyre wallet that they sekl to try out the products..."
- "RANT...1000.......I KNOW YOU KNEW THIS DAY WAS COMMING?............WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND!! ***!!!! HOW THE *** YOU GONNA POST MY 20 YEAR OLD CRIMINAL RECORD ON LINE ...MAKE UP FAKE..."
- "My husband and I went to Hardees to grab something to eat thinking it would be a fast, easy and hot dinner. Well everytime I come to this location it..."
- "My husband, a Vietnam Veteran, passed away on November 13th, 2016. He was 100 percent service connected for disability. He was diagnosed with AL Amyloidosis caused by agent Orange exposure...."
- "I ordered all new chairs and bar stools for my restaurant and 3 had damage from shipping when they arrived. The delivery driver took pictures and submitted a shipping claim...."
- "Here just two photos of my main I beam frames on my 2013 Chaparral Signature which we bought in 2014 and is one and a half years old. Had so..."