Update added by user Jun 21, 2015
Forgot to add. I ended up with an HTC One M9
Original review posted by user Jun 21, 2015
I owned an HTC One Max, paid over $500.00 for it.Had it 1 year and 2 weeks.
And all of a sudden, BOOM....it just shut off and never turned bavk on. Since the phone was over a year old it couldnt be replaced. So, i end up having to get a new phone. So, that was 12 days ago.
Since then, ive been in the store and on a continuous facebook conversation 'resolving' my issue. Tomorrow, my 14 days will be up and there isnt any resolusion to my issue. No data connection and cant make or recieve calls. Paying 100% for 10% of service.
Im attaching a screen shot of my connection!It blows!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Style and Design|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Htc One Max
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "So here it is 1am, I'm still up watching netflix, while also downloading app updates, computer updates, and downloading iTunes music. I wake up the next morning and here..."
- "I had ordered iPhone replacement parts from Quality Repair Parts in 3403 Oakland Park, FL on May 26th 2015. After reviewing the company website I was lead to believe that..."
- "I was charged without notice, and went I went to sign in my email address was invalid, so I was charged for a service I can't even use.Spoke to customer..."
- "Pending it says plz help..."
- "Salesman jeremy in cleveland, wi showed us a few trailers, we decided on one and asked how tge tires are, he says theres no dry rot and tires look ok...as..."
- "We switched over to Time Warner Cable recently for some reason, it might have been because it was slightly cheaper than the internet we had before. Anyways, as soon as..."
- "My son and family have a PMB box in this UPS store. For 3 years, my grandchildren NEVER get their cards I send to them. Gift cards, checks, once cash,..."
- " Last week my KitchenAid (owned by Whirlpool) microwave oven ceased to function. It is a high end appliance with a retail cost in the neighborhood of $550. I investigated the..."
- "I renewed plan from Verizon in July keeping the plan the same including what i was being charged. Offered "free upgrade" to 100/100 internet. Told the bill would be the..."