I recieved a promotion of $30.00 via Email, if i do upgrade my old i phone and lease the I6 the offer was, $25.00 for being a loyalty customer, and paying only $5.00 extra for lease each phone for 2 years, since i did the update i being having a lot a strees and headecks, loosing my time and dealing with some unprofessional people, i lost 9 hours of my time since this issue, last time a talked to Ms.Mayra and she went back to the date i did the update, she apologized manny times and said everything was fixed, she was very helpful and professional, she gave me confirmation number just in case another issue happen.
I recieved my new bill via mail and noted that they haven't fixed anything, i call today November 27 2015 around 5 pm and somebody with name Mike assisted me, he was very unprofessional and rude, i explained him my situation and he asked me how much I wanted to pay, he said he doesn't see any promotion on my account, and also he said he asked Ms. Mayra about this situation and Mayra said she didn't said anything about any promotion i asked talking to her and he responded she was busy, i'm pretty much sure he was lying. once Ms. Mayra gave me the confirmation number wich i'm still having and also i'm still having the Email that Sprint sent me on June 26 2015, I'm pretty much sure this gentleman (Mike) didn't do his job, i been a Sprint customer for over 8 years and the way this gentleman treating me is not good.
He also mentioned to me he was the supervisor, if u guys from Sprint which is a huge company are not training peolpe like Mr. Mike and keep providing this kind of customer service, just remember there's a lot of competition out side.
and because i have all the proofs that supports my case i'll be doing everything that is in my hands to Resolved this matter, i worked for the Marriott Hotels, and the most important to us is our guest, our services are not good, are not very good, our services are excellent all the time.U guys shut be know this and started firing peolpe that is not bringing business to u guys.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Iphone 6 128Gb
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "On Saturday August 3, 2013 the following unauthorized debit transactions appeared on my bank statement $199 07:28 pm AT 19:28 $199 07:34 pm AT 19:24 $199 07:38 pm AT 19:38..."
- "I have never complained about the 4G service that I have been getting from Ooredoo Kuwait, until about the second half of 2015. Before the mass roll-out of Ooredoo's more..."
- "Approximately eight weeks ago white dots began appearing on my Samsung DLP TV. What first began as two dots has grown to a dozen with more emerging daily. ..."
- "When I returned home Thursday afternoon my internet service via Sudden Link was inoperative.After 3 attempts at resetting modems and routers I figured it was..."
- "Hi all of you. My name is Rachel Mirelez. I have been with preview models for coming up on a year and It has been the most amazing experience ever...."
- "I would like to apply for a Canadian permanent residency from Dubai. I am an Indian with a masters in business administration and currently working as a Business Development Manager..."
- "T this is the sandwich I got in the Watertown location. The store was clean the employees were great the product is ridiculous. One tomato slice off the end some..."
- "I would never buy an insurance from themThey denied a real claim, is a shame!See pictures for yourself..."
- "ALL U NEED 2 STOP BEING FLOWERS THEIRS BETTER APPS OUT THEIR OFFER UP IS THE WORST , THEY ASK FOR PHONE VERIFICATION BUT WHEN U NEED 2 COMPLAIN NO..."