I recieved a promotion of $30.00 via Email, if i do upgrade my old i phone and lease the I6 the offer was, $25.00 for being a loyalty customer, and paying only $5.00 extra for lease each phone for 2 years, since i did the update i being having a lot a strees and headecks, loosing my time and dealing with some unprofessional people, i lost 9 hours of my time since this issue, last time a talked to Ms.Mayra and she went back to the date i did the update, she apologized manny times and said everything was fixed, she was very helpful and professional, she gave me confirmation number just in case another issue happen.
I recieved my new bill via mail and noted that they haven't fixed anything, i call today November 27 2015 around 5 pm and somebody with name Mike assisted me, he was very unprofessional and rude, i explained him my situation and he asked me how much I wanted to pay, he said he doesn't see any promotion on my account, and also he said he asked Ms. Mayra about this situation and Mayra said she didn't said anything about any promotion i asked talking to her and he responded she was busy, i'm pretty much sure he was lying. once Ms. Mayra gave me the confirmation number wich i'm still having and also i'm still having the Email that Sprint sent me on June 26 2015, I'm pretty much sure this gentleman (Mike) didn't do his job, i been a Sprint customer for over 8 years and the way this gentleman treating me is not good.
He also mentioned to me he was the supervisor, if u guys from Sprint which is a huge company are not training peolpe like Mr. Mike and keep providing this kind of customer service, just remember there's a lot of competition out side.
and because i have all the proofs that supports my case i'll be doing everything that is in my hands to Resolved this matter, i worked for the Marriott Hotels, and the most important to us is our guest, our services are not good, are not very good, our services are excellent all the time.U guys shut be know this and started firing peolpe that is not bringing business to u guys.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Iphone 6 128Gb
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My husband was diagnosed with inoperable lung cancer. I contacted sprint to see if, as he would be bed ridden, and our income had been slashed by2/3's they would allow..."
- "Directv account number:76802935Within the past 7 months I have encountered a repetitive problem with Directv's install that has caused damage to my Yamaha A.V.R. and Mitsubishi TV. The first time..."
- "My wife and I (both retired) had purchased our Samsung Galaxy III phones two years earlier from this store and found the service lacking. But living in the neighborhood' we..."
- "I ordered a pair of high top red TIMBERLAND and a pair of light blue high top timberlands they sent both red with BIIGG *** sizes the dye is horrible..."
- "I have Cbeyond service for my business and they are terrible. I have been trying to activate 2 business mobile phone with them for over 11 days, I call them..."
- "I got my itemized rental charges on a 1980's home that needed much upgrades, and everything was breaking left and right, also plenty of mold growing through the back room..."
- "THIS REVIEW HELPS YOU GET YOUR REFUND BACK!! WHEN YOU ARE IN THE SAME SITUATION, FIGHTING WITH BAD SELLERS, AND ALIEXPRESS WOULD WANT TO CLOSE YOUR EASE IN SELLER'S FAVOR!!..."
- "Bought through Costco, $1400 on 9/25/14..... always some issue, rebooting all the time... Well, last Saturday 12/3/16, the NVR was making a grinding noise. I removed the cover and turned..."
- "Wolfgang Puck organic tomato bisque soup had a cockroach. Where is the quality control? This is pretty disgusting. The soups must be canned in China but I doubt in the..."