I recieved a promotion of $30.00 via Email, if i do upgrade my old i phone and lease the I6 the offer was, $25.00 for being a loyalty customer, and paying only $5.00 extra for lease each phone for 2 years, since i did the update i being having a lot a strees and headecks, loosing my time and dealing with some unprofessional people, i lost 9 hours of my time since this issue, last time a talked to Ms.Mayra and she went back to the date i did the update, she apologized manny times and said everything was fixed, she was very helpful and professional, she gave me confirmation number just in case another issue happen.
I recieved my new bill via mail and noted that they haven't fixed anything, i call today November 27 2015 around 5 pm and somebody with name Mike assisted me, he was very unprofessional and rude, i explained him my situation and he asked me how much I wanted to pay, he said he doesn't see any promotion on my account, and also he said he asked Ms. Mayra about this situation and Mayra said she didn't said anything about any promotion i asked talking to her and he responded she was busy, i'm pretty much sure he was lying. once Ms. Mayra gave me the confirmation number wich i'm still having and also i'm still having the Email that Sprint sent me on June 26 2015, I'm pretty much sure this gentleman (Mike) didn't do his job, i been a Sprint customer for over 8 years and the way this gentleman treating me is not good.
He also mentioned to me he was the supervisor, if u guys from Sprint which is a huge company are not training peolpe like Mr. Mike and keep providing this kind of customer service, just remember there's a lot of competition out side.
and because i have all the proofs that supports my case i'll be doing everything that is in my hands to Resolved this matter, i worked for the Marriott Hotels, and the most important to us is our guest, our services are not good, are not very good, our services are excellent all the time.U guys shut be know this and started firing peolpe that is not bringing business to u guys.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Iphone 6 128Gb
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "You *** ***. I am paying for a 60$ plan, and my bill this month was 200$ I AM NOT ASKING FOR ADDITIONAL DATA THATS YOUR FAULT THAT YOU DON"T..."
- "Yelp.com has a Big, Filthy, Disgusting Habit of Using People to write Reviews For Free and Profiting from the Reviews. I can NOT believe that I am actually Writing A Negative..."
- "Let start by saying I usually don't take the time to do this kind of thing...but if I can prevent even 1 person from entering into a "contract" with this..."
- "I would never buy an insurance from themThey denied a real claim, is a shame!See pictures for yourself..."
- "I got my itemized rental charges on a 1980's home that needed much upgrades, and everything was breaking left and right, also plenty of mold growing through the back room..."
- "I have Cbeyond service for my business and they are terrible. I have been trying to activate 2 business mobile phone with them for over 11 days, I call them..."
- "Wow, this site is breaking all the rules that exist to protect our privacy. 2 listings were available for my name, as I have lived in two different townships. One..."
- " Last week my KitchenAid (owned by Whirlpool) microwave oven ceased to function. It is a high end appliance with a retail cost in the neighborhood of $550. I investigated the..."
- "We love Ritz at our house and I buy several at a time each week. It has been the last 6 mo - 1 year that they are a..."