I have an issue with a Samsung galaxy S5 phone where it overheats.I've contacted my cell phone provider Sprint they sent me another phone with no battery or charger.
Then I switch the battery from the old phone to the new phone and its overheating.
I contacted Samsung who contacted sprint and the lady at sprint tells me I have to wait two days before contacting them back about the phone overheating issues and they'd have me to swap out two or three times before they'll get me a different phone.I also left it known about my charger being worn out showing wire nothing much was said
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Samsung Galaxy S5
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I bought the MI3 via Lazada.com in the Philippines as they are the only distributors for this phone here. It cost 10.599PHP. I was working fine for about three weeks..."
- "All they had to do is install a DISH dish, disconnect the Directv dish and connect the cable to the new dish. Instead they drilled holes, ran cables, cut cables,..."
- "I decided to sell my old Iphone 4S and came upon the CashforIphone web site. After submitting information about my phone, model, RAM size, condition, etc. the site came..."
- "Coffee maker stopped brewing mid way left 5 cup of water. Wouldn't empty out like normal. This is the second issue with mr coffee products..."
- "I ordered 2 dvds from FYE.COM when I received them one dvd case was broke. I emailed them and I'm going to post what was said by FYE. Recieved Dvds I received..."
- "Banfield gives unneccessary vaccinations which are at odds with the feline vaccine protocols. I had an indoor cat that they every year gave the FeLV vaccine to. Per established..."
- "I ordered a rhino PAC clutch kit from CARiD, I was concerned about only buying made in the USA parts. On the web site is has a made in the..."
- "This the 3rd times happened to. Always wrong items i am receiving. The first one wrong item i ordered 1 set of (6pcs)lagguage bag but its came to me different..."
- "This is the work of Appliances done right! They said they provided a 90 day warranty, but they will not come out and fix the issues I'm having. ..."