Sprint - Review about Samsung Galaxy S5 from Hagerstown, Maryland
I have an issue with a Samsung galaxy S5 phone where it overheats.I've contacted my cell phone provider Sprint they sent me another phone with no battery or charger.
Then I switch the battery from the old phone to the new phone and its overheating.
I contacted Samsung who contacted sprint and the lady at sprint tells me I have to wait two days before contacting them back about the phone overheating issues and they'd have me to swap out two or three times before they'll get me a different phone.I also left it known about my charger being worn out showing wire nothing much was said
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Samsung Galaxy S5
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a Kyocera DuraXT, and two Kyocera Rise phones so that we could use the new Sprint Direct Connect service for our business. A Kyocera DuraXT and one Rise..."
- " Shanda Lancaster Spokesperson For SingsnapSpreading libel in the name of Singsnap/Singsnap's personal advocateShanda Lancaster has become the spokesperson for the web site singsnap.com, an online karaoke web site where..."
- "I recieved a promotion of $30.00 via Email, if i do upgrade my old i phone and lease the I6 the offer was, $25.00 for being a loyalty customer, and..."
- "NOW OUT OF BUSINESS AND HAS FILED BANKRUPTCY TO GET OUT OF ANY PAYMENTS OR STUFF HE STOLE FROM CUSTOMER VEHICLES. THIS MAN IS A SCAM ARTIST, A CHEAT AND..."
- "I found a nice coat on FashionMia and ordered it for myself as a Christmas present. They emailed me the package's tracking number, and I kept track of it every..."
- "Service guy came spent 5 minutes or less. He did not leave a list of things he checked or serviced, nothing to sign or review, just said goodbye and walked..."
- "My husband bought me a pair of Bearpaw boots @ shoe department encore and I used the cleaner/conditioner that's a BEARPAW product. I was told to bring them back into..."
- "We got a surefeed microchip pet feeder for our cat and she doesn't like it. I tried to contact sureflap on twitter and instead of offering to take it back...."
- "Olay sensitive skin bodywash, I didnt think it'd have a smell to it but IT HAS THE WORST KIND OF SMELL ABOUT BAD AS A SKUNK (NOT LIKE IT..."