Sprint - Review about Samsung Galaxy S5 from Hagerstown, Maryland
I have an issue with a Samsung galaxy S5 phone where it overheats.I've contacted my cell phone provider Sprint they sent me another phone with no battery or charger.
Then I switch the battery from the old phone to the new phone and its overheating.
I contacted Samsung who contacted sprint and the lady at sprint tells me I have to wait two days before contacting them back about the phone overheating issues and they'd have me to swap out two or three times before they'll get me a different phone.I also left it known about my charger being worn out showing wire nothing much was said
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Samsung Galaxy S5
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Started in May 2nd 2016. Services intermittent. Called in spoke with Dana Smith. Was advices problem was with old equipment. I agreed to newer equipments and higher speeds. May 9th,..."
- "DONT ANYONE EVER TELL ME SAMSUNG IS A GOOD PHONE CUZ I CAN PROVW YOU WRONG! My galaxy s5 is having issue with powering on all day today 5/31. I have..."
- "I ordered a Kyocera DuraXT, and two Kyocera Rise phones so that we could use the new Sprint Direct Connect service for our business. A Kyocera DuraXT and one Rise..."
- "My husband bought me a pair of Bearpaw boots @ shoe department encore and I used the cleaner/conditioner that's a BEARPAW product. I was told to bring them back into..."
- "Here we go again another issue with another million dollar company trying to rip consumers off! With this email I'm sending is because my husband and I went to Kmart and..."
- "My next issue is with the makers of biore. Supposed to help with blemishes to prevent etc well that to is a joke! I've used it for a while and..."
- "I paid 317.99$ for 2 tickets on Online City Tickets. Finally the real value for each ticket was 52.75$ per ticket. I paid more than 200$ more that it actually..."
- "I purchased a box of crackers and each pack had what looked like and crumbled like peanut butter. I was completely disappointed and call the manufacturer and they stated it..."
- "Disappointing service by Dynamite CLothing I placed an online order for 2 dresses on Nov 28,2016 and selected "2 day delivery" by paying $20 extra. Items were shipped on Nov..."