Sprint - Review about Samsung Galaxy S5 from Hagerstown, Maryland
Okay so I have an s5 through sprint and my case where my battery etc is. Has black marks on it. I sent them messages on twitter and they respond back telling me to go to the repair store. The repair store closet to me is in Frederick. I told them several times i dont have transportation and that a cab would cost a lot to and from so the send me a response telling me that they'll credit my account for my cab ride???? Ill try to attach the message they sent me back
It was a pleasure speaking with you Veronica. As discussed, the best way to get your device checked/fixed is to take it to the nearest repair store. In this case it would be 1046 W Patrick St Ste D
Frederick, MD 21703. Since you have transportation issues, we can offer you a $50 credit to help you get there. Let us know and we will apply the credit right away. If there is anything else we can do for you at this moment let us know.
I know i dont have insurance anymore couldnt afford it but they could've given me a better alternative and Samsung would take my phone to look at it and id be without a phone. I dont think billion dollar companies should be so rude to customers who make their paychecks for them
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Samsung Galaxy S5
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I cancelled my service early because the price for satellite service had gone up dramatically. I was always happy with the reception and service but the price became prohibitive. They..."
- "They Posted Untrue, Illegal, Untruthful Information About Me Which Eventually Got Removed After I Complained About It! I was Very Curious to see what has been written up about Me..."
- "My wife and I (both retired) had purchased our Samsung Galaxy III phones two years earlier from this store and found the service lacking. But living in the neighborhood' we..."
- "I found a nice coat on FashionMia and ordered it for myself as a Christmas present. They emailed me the package's tracking number, and I kept track of it every..."
- "NOW OUT OF BUSINESS AND HAS FILED BANKRUPTCY TO GET OUT OF ANY PAYMENTS OR STUFF HE STOLE FROM CUSTOMER VEHICLES. THIS MAN IS A SCAM ARTIST, A CHEAT AND..."
- "Lustine has failed to disclose to their female customers that they hired a violent registered sex offender as a car salesman. I reconzied Philip Roberts due to a mugshot and..."
- "Here we go again another issue with another million dollar company trying to rip consumers off! With this email I'm sending is because my husband and I went to Kmart and..."
- "Okay my complaint is about Bearpaw and their warranty department. I bought the care kit with the cleaning/conditioner etc. I went to clean my boots & the cleaner/conditioner faded my..."
- "Don't waste your money on the hurrycane they fall apart more than you think. My husband's fell apart in two places and instead of replacing it etc. They want us..."