Sprint - Review about Samsung Galaxy S5 from Hagerstown, Maryland
Okay so I have an s5 through sprint and my case where my battery etc is. Has black marks on it. I sent them messages on twitter and they respond back telling me to go to the repair store. The repair store closet to me is in Frederick. I told them several times i dont have transportation and that a cab would cost a lot to and from so the send me a response telling me that they'll credit my account for my cab ride???? Ill try to attach the message they sent me back
It was a pleasure speaking with you Veronica. As discussed, the best way to get your device checked/fixed is to take it to the nearest repair store. In this case it would be 1046 W Patrick St Ste D
Frederick, MD 21703. Since you have transportation issues, we can offer you a $50 credit to help you get there. Let us know and we will apply the credit right away. If there is anything else we can do for you at this moment let us know.
I know i dont have insurance anymore couldnt afford it but they could've given me a better alternative and Samsung would take my phone to look at it and id be without a phone. I dont think billion dollar companies should be so rude to customers who make their paychecks for them
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Samsung Galaxy S5
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "They failed to provide the fact that it is strictly a middle man company, and that after purchasing your local number you still have to pay for an account directly..."
- "After leaving Centurylink due to our old 3mbps + phone that cost ~$100 we changed to Suddenlink for their 15/1 for ~$50. There is no doubt the speed is..."
- "Warrantech extended warranty company is a scam, the customer service supervisor Chris Tyner is very rude . Todd Griffin Customer Care supervisor is racist. When I..."
- "Okay my complaint is about Bearpaw and their warranty department. I bought the care kit with the cleaning/conditioner etc. I went to clean my boots & the cleaner/conditioner faded my..."
- "My husband purchased a logo from the Calvin Klein outlet store in Hagerstown, Maryland; on July 8, 2015 as an anniversary gift. The straps started to wear out the next..."
- "Poorly made socks. My husband and I buy the fuzzy socks at Sears and they fell apart already and it hasn't been a full month yet. The elastic..."
- "Am i the only one complaining about fake leads. And other contractors putting up job requests to make contractors waste credits. And some are customers puting up job requests just..."
- "I stopped in for my regular 3000 mile oil change and of course they did the usually upsale. Normally I try to do one additional thing each time, this time..."
- "I have shown these pictures to Oak Grove rental office I have also had the office send these pictures to Morgan Properties also so that this problem can be handled...."